The day of our wedding at the Riu was amazing. Corinne, the organizer was phenomenal. So why then am I rating this one star? It has been almost a year since my husband and I were married there and we are still dealing with the photographer, Ever After Aruba, who took our photos. While Jason Margarita and his wife, Evita, are not employed directly by the Riu, he was on the list provided of prospective photographers and we paid the Riu directly for his services. Since our wedding, we have sent about a hundred emails trying to get all of our photos and videos. The wedding coordinator has not been able to successfully rectify this situation for us. Our travel agent even called and she was supposedly quite rude to her and the Riu itself was not helpful (denied having his name on the list provided or that we paid them but I have copies of both). We have been lied to several times about things supposedly being sent by Jason and Evita, never to receive them or to receive them much later after a lot of hassle. We also received a bill from FedEx which they claimed to have paid/would pay if not already paid. It is extremely challenging and frustrating to get an honest response. While the resort itself was beautiful and we had a great vacation, if you are looking to have a stress-free wedding, please look elsewhere to exchange your vows and DO NOT use these photographers' services.
Riu Aruba - Avoid Using Ever After Aruba Photography
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 2 BEST RESORTS FOR SINGLES EARLY-MID 20s
- 3 Dominican Republic villa rental
- 4 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 5 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 6 Turks & Caicos
- 7 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 8 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 9 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 10 Long Island Bahanas
- 11 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 12 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 13 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 14 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 15 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 16 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 17 Punta Cana excursions
- 18 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 19 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 20 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 21 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 22 Aruba suggestions
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Nassau
- 25 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?