We didn't stay at de Mares but they are both owned by the same company so I expect the standards are about the same. De Mares is newer and maybe a little fancier but they are side by side on the same beach, and it is very nice. They are owned by a Spanish company and their hotels seem to be a better than any of the others.
If you have any other questions please feel free to e-mail me. Enjoy your holiday!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 2 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 3 Cuba in November
- 4 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 5 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 6 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 7 Late May Trip
- 8 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 9 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Cheers to Beers!
- 12 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 13 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 14 New Years Eve / St John
- 15 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 16 Island Choice
- 17 Aruba Car Rental
- 18 If we loved Cayman...
- 19 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 20 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 21 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 22 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 23 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 aruba planning advice