We didn't stay at de Mares but they are both owned by the same company so I expect the standards are about the same. De Mares is newer and maybe a little fancier but they are side by side on the same beach, and it is very nice. They are owned by a Spanish company and their hotels seem to be a better than any of the others.
If you have any other questions please feel free to e-mail me. Enjoy your holiday!
Rio de Luna or Rio de Mares
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Advice needed
- 2 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 3 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 4 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 5 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 6 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 7 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 8 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 9 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 10 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 11 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 12 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 13 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 14 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 15 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 16 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 17 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 18 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 21 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 22 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 23 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 24 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 25 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica