We didn't stay at de Mares but they are both owned by the same company so I expect the standards are about the same. De Mares is newer and maybe a little fancier but they are side by side on the same beach, and it is very nice. They are owned by a Spanish company and their hotels seem to be a better than any of the others.
If you have any other questions please feel free to e-mail me. Enjoy your holiday!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 2 St. John Trip Report
- 3 Best Restaurants on Tortola
- 4 No rain in June PLEASE
- 5 Cubarinking water?
- 6 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 7 First time to PR
- 8 Catamaran in BVI Bareboat 12 nights
- 9 Family vacation for divers
- 10 Cuba
- 11 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 12 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 13 Island recommendation
- 14 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 15 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 16 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 17 Can I take alcohol?
- 18 Scrub Island Resort
- 19 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 20 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 21 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 22 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 23 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 24 Island advice plz!
- 25 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip