We didn't stay at de Mares but they are both owned by the same company so I expect the standards are about the same. De Mares is newer and maybe a little fancier but they are side by side on the same beach, and it is very nice. They are owned by a Spanish company and their hotels seem to be a better than any of the others.
If you have any other questions please feel free to e-mail me. Enjoy your holiday!
Rio de Luna or Rio de Mares
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 2 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 5 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 6 Tipping at AI
- 7 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 8 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 9 Traveling Solo
- 10 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 11 A Volcanic Paradise
- 12 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 13 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 14 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 15 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 16 St. Kitts, the details
- 17 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 18 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 19 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 20 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?