We didn't stay at de Mares but they are both owned by the same company so I expect the standards are about the same. De Mares is newer and maybe a little fancier but they are side by side on the same beach, and it is very nice. They are owned by a Spanish company and their hotels seem to be a better than any of the others.
If you have any other questions please feel free to e-mail me. Enjoy your holiday!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks/ Caicos/ Not Beaches,but where?
- 2 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 3 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 4 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 5 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 6 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 7 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 8 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 9 30th anniversary trip
- 10 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 11 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 12 Bermuda in February or March
- 13 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 14 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 15 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 16 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 17 Safest Islands for Us?
- 18 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 19 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 20 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 21 Narrowing it down
- 22 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 23 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 24 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 25 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana