We didn't stay at de Mares but they are both owned by the same company so I expect the standards are about the same. De Mares is newer and maybe a little fancier but they are side by side on the same beach, and it is very nice. They are owned by a Spanish company and their hotels seem to be a better than any of the others.
If you have any other questions please feel free to e-mail me. Enjoy your holiday!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 @«« »»@ 카지노사이트주소 @«« »»@ 카지노게임 @«« »»@ BUS97.COM
- 2 First trip to St. Martin
- 3 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 4 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 5 Hotel ideas needed
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 St.Lucia newbie
- 8 Jerk Chicken
- 9 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 10 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 11 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 12 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 13 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 14 aruba fun!!!
- 15 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 16 Peterson
- 17 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 18 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 19 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 20 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Aruba weather
- 23 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 24 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 25 Turks and caicos