We didn't stay at de Mares but they are both owned by the same company so I expect the standards are about the same. De Mares is newer and maybe a little fancier but they are side by side on the same beach, and it is very nice. They are owned by a Spanish company and their hotels seem to be a better than any of the others.
If you have any other questions please feel free to e-mail me. Enjoy your holiday!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 My New Life !
- 2 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 3 Travel buddy
- 4 Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?
- 5 Jamaica with two 23 yr old young men
- 6 Cuba
- 7 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 8 Jamaica
- 9 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 10 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 11 Help me to pick an island
- 12 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 13 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 14 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 15 When to go to El Yunque
- 16 Honeymoon Advice
- 17 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 18 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 19 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 20 Conference in Cuba in February
- 21 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 22 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 23 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 24 Small boat excursion
- 25 Overwhelmed....