We just booked our trip to St. Barths in July. We're looking for fun low-key restaurants. Any suggestions?
Also are there any sights or spots that are a must see?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 2 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 3 Hotel ideas needed
- 4 BVI trip questions
- 5 St.Lucia newbie
- 6 Jerk Chicken
- 7 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 8 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 9 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 10 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 11 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 12 aruba fun!!!
- 13 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 14 Peterson
- 15 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 16 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 17 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 18 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 19 Turks and caicos
- 20 Aruba weather
- 21 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 22 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 23 Turks and caicos
- 24 Cruise stop activities
- 25 Choosing an island for summer vacation