We just booked our trip to St. Barths in July. We're looking for fun low-key restaurants. Any suggestions?
Also are there any sights or spots that are a must see?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Deep sea fishing & snorkeling
- 2 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 3 Evening temperatures
- 4 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 5 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 6 Cuba in November
- 7 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 8 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 9 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 10 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 11 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 12 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 13 50th Birthday with Family
- 14 Birthday Celebration
- 15 DR - All inclusive
- 16 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 17 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 18 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 19 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 20 Late May Trip
- 21 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 22 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Cheers to Beers!
- 25 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G