I am in the early stages of planning our honeymoon, and have become very interested in Aruba! We have not decided if we want an all inclusive resort or not yet. We like the aspect that we would have everything at our fingertips but also know that there are tons of great restaurants and bars throughout the island so I would like to hear your input! Our budget for a resort for 7 nights would be in the $3000 range. I know that some AI resorts such as the DIVI aruba and Tamaijn are in that range, while others are too high. Other resorts that are not AI are below the $3000 for the week, but then we would have to pay for all our meals ourselves. So that is my dilemma pretty much; would we get more for our money going for an AI or just a regular resort. We do plan on exploring while we are on our honeymoon (snorkel, jeep tour, shopping) so I need to keep that cost of all that in mind as well. I would like to stay somewhere along on Eagle Beach.
Other questions: Has anyone been in July before..how is the weather/wind during that time? Would you recommend renting a car or just sticking with public transportation? bus/taxi seem pretty safe/not too expensive from what I've read so far from posts. Are groceries and alcohol expensive to buy on the island?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 온라인 포커 바둑이 게임 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 DR vs. Mexico
- 4 Surf Fly Fishing
- 5 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 6 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 7 Family of 5 undecided island
- 8 Christmas 2017
- 9 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 10 Honeymoon Help!!
- 11 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 12 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 13 All inclusive
- 14 BVI trip questions
- 15 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 16 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 17 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 family resort ideas?
- 20 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 21 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 22 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 23 First time to Puerto Rico
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 Social Resort for Solo Female