I am looking for an upscale resort for a trip in November that is:
1. Easy to get to from the NY area
2. Has suites (or villas) with bedrooms that are separate from the living area
3. Is relatively child friendly (we have a 3 year old).
4. is in a warm-ish location - doesn't have to be hot, but want it to be at least mild. (60s to 70s would be ok)
Other non-essential wants might be having some resort activities/areas that are kid oriented. The destination doesn't have to be Caribbean tropical but beach front would be nice. We would probably be willing to spend as much as $500 per night.
Any thoughts/suggestions to share?
Resort with suites that is easy to get to from NY for November trip
- 1 Where to go??
- 2 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 3 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 4 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 5 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 6 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 7 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 8 puerto rico cruise
- 9 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 10 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 11 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 12 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 13 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 14 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 15 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 16 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 17 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 18 Resort near a town?
- 19 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 20 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 21 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 22 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 23 Mustique -- not so great
- 24 Best weather in Anguilla?
- 25 25 yr anniversary