I am looking for an upscale resort for a trip in November that is:
1. Easy to get to from the NY area
2. Has suites (or villas) with bedrooms that are separate from the living area
3. Is relatively child friendly (we have a 3 year old).
4. is in a warm-ish location - doesn't have to be hot, but want it to be at least mild. (60s to 70s would be ok)
Other non-essential wants might be having some resort activities/areas that are kid oriented. The destination doesn't have to be Caribbean tropical but beach front would be nice. We would probably be willing to spend as much as $500 per night.
Any thoughts/suggestions to share?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 2 Caribbeanvilla.com - DO NOT book through this site
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 5 Which Caribbean island?
- 6 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 7 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 8 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 9 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 10 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right
Resort with suites that is easy to get to from NY for November trip