I am looking for an upscale resort for a trip in November that is:
1. Easy to get to from the NY area
2. Has suites (or villas) with bedrooms that are separate from the living area
3. Is relatively child friendly (we have a 3 year old).
4. is in a warm-ish location - doesn't have to be hot, but want it to be at least mild. (60s to 70s would be ok)
Other non-essential wants might be having some resort activities/areas that are kid oriented. The destination doesn't have to be Caribbean tropical but beach front would be nice. We would probably be willing to spend as much as $500 per night.
Any thoughts/suggestions to share?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 2 Ideal wedding island
- 3 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 4 Help with small wedding location
- 5 First time visitors
- 6 Help choosing next vacation??
- 7 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 8 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 9 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 12 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 13 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 14 St. Croix
- 15 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
Resort with suites that is easy to get to from NY for November trip