Hi all! My family has decided to plan a trip in March to Turks and Caicos. There will be a large group....about 10-12 adults ranging from 30-60 yrs old. We all love the sun, beach, pool, spa, water sports, snorkeling, lounging, great dinners, cocktails & wine. We will be looking to relax during the day, group dinners at night, and it would be great to be able to have drinks at a hotel bar and listen to live music together. We were also considering renting a home, but wanted to get some suggestions and ideas for a great resort. We were told to look into Seven Stars which I have and it looks very nice. Wanted to get opinions on this resort as well as others to look into. Thank you very much!
Resort Suggestions for Turks & Caicos
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Which Island?
- 3 Carribean vacation with infant
- 4 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 5 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 6 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 7 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 12 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas