My Wife and I went to Fiji earlier in the year and we found a great resort called Nanuya Island Resort. I am looking for something similar to this in the caribbean (travel is much easier/cheaper to the caribbean than to Fiji). It is a small island resort with only 12 bures on the island, great beach and a very nice reef system for snorkeling just 20 yards off of the beach. Kids for the most part are not allowed unless they are older, the place was mainly a couples getaway. It was a very relaxing trip with alot of activities offered. Fishing and snorkeling activities is a must. Anyone know of any gems like this in the caribbean or elsewhere that is more cost efficient for US travelers?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 2 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 3 Cuba tour companies
- 4 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 5 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 6 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 7 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 8 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 9 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 10 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 11 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 12 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 13 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 14 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 15 Weather in Nov
- 16 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 17 Fishing for ideas
- 18 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 19 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 20 Travel Insurance
- 21 First time cruiser to USVI
- 22 Cuba
- 23 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 24 Restaurants in Aruba
- 25 long enough layover in SJU?