My Wife and I went to Fiji earlier in the year and we found a great resort called Nanuya Island Resort. I am looking for something similar to this in the caribbean (travel is much easier/cheaper to the caribbean than to Fiji). It is a small island resort with only 12 bures on the island, great beach and a very nice reef system for snorkeling just 20 yards off of the beach. Kids for the most part are not allowed unless they are older, the place was mainly a couples getaway. It was a very relaxing trip with alot of activities offered. Fishing and snorkeling activities is a must. Anyone know of any gems like this in the caribbean or elsewhere that is more cost efficient for US travelers?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 2 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 3 shore excursions
- 4 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 5 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 6 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 7 Curacao vs Barbados
- 8 Honeymoon Destination
- 9 Bahamas girls trip
- 10 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 11 Safe for Family
- 12 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 13 Restaurants in Aruba
- 14 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 15 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 16 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 17 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 18 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 19 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 20 Snorkeling
- 21 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 22 fish fry on Curacao
- 23 mosquito problem in Curacao
- 24 Place to stay and dive in Curacao for new divers
- 25 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas