My Wife and I went to Fiji earlier in the year and we found a great resort called Nanuya Island Resort. I am looking for something similar to this in the caribbean (travel is much easier/cheaper to the caribbean than to Fiji). It is a small island resort with only 12 bures on the island, great beach and a very nice reef system for snorkeling just 20 yards off of the beach. Kids for the most part are not allowed unless they are older, the place was mainly a couples getaway. It was a very relaxing trip with alot of activities offered. Fishing and snorkeling activities is a must. Anyone know of any gems like this in the caribbean or elsewhere that is more cost efficient for US travelers?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Now, you don't need to face any humiliation
- 2 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 3 Tour advice
- 4 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 5 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 6 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 7 The Club Barbados AI resort & Spa
- 8 Resort Recommendations
- 9 Island with golf
- 10 West Coast US and Carribean
- 11 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 12 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 13 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 14 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 15 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Tour Operator?
- 18 Travel Advice Needed
- 19 Puerto Plata
- 20 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 21 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 22 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 23 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 24 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 25 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?