My Wife and I went to Fiji earlier in the year and we found a great resort called Nanuya Island Resort. I am looking for something similar to this in the caribbean (travel is much easier/cheaper to the caribbean than to Fiji). It is a small island resort with only 12 bures on the island, great beach and a very nice reef system for snorkeling just 20 yards off of the beach. Kids for the most part are not allowed unless they are older, the place was mainly a couples getaway. It was a very relaxing trip with alot of activities offered. Fishing and snorkeling activities is a must. Anyone know of any gems like this in the caribbean or elsewhere that is more cost efficient for US travelers?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 2 St. Barts
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 5 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 6 PR or USVI
- 7 Which Caribbean island?
- 8 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 9 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 10 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 11 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 12 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 13 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 14 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 15 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 16 5 days in Havana
- 17 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 18 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 19 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 20 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 21 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 22 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 23 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 24 Scrub Island Resort
- 25 Caribbean Vacation Advice