My Wife and I went to Fiji earlier in the year and we found a great resort called Nanuya Island Resort. I am looking for something similar to this in the caribbean (travel is much easier/cheaper to the caribbean than to Fiji). It is a small island resort with only 12 bures on the island, great beach and a very nice reef system for snorkeling just 20 yards off of the beach. Kids for the most part are not allowed unless they are older, the place was mainly a couples getaway. It was a very relaxing trip with alot of activities offered. Fishing and snorkeling activities is a must. Anyone know of any gems like this in the caribbean or elsewhere that is more cost efficient for US travelers?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 2 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 3 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 4 Salt Kettle House to close
- 5 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 6 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 7 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 8 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 9 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 10 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 11 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 12 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 13 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Why Barbados?
- 16 Cayman Islands in October
- 17 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 20 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 21 all-inclusive or villa?
- 22 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 23 San Juan Hotel
- 24 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 25 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?