My Wife and I went to Fiji earlier in the year and we found a great resort called Nanuya Island Resort. I am looking for something similar to this in the caribbean (travel is much easier/cheaper to the caribbean than to Fiji). It is a small island resort with only 12 bures on the island, great beach and a very nice reef system for snorkeling just 20 yards off of the beach. Kids for the most part are not allowed unless they are older, the place was mainly a couples getaway. It was a very relaxing trip with alot of activities offered. Fishing and snorkeling activities is a must. Anyone know of any gems like this in the caribbean or elsewhere that is more cost efficient for US travelers?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 4 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 5 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 6 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 7 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 8 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 9 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 10 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 11 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 12 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 13 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 14 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 15 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 16 Tennis in Aruba question
- 17 christmas in the caribbean
- 18 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 19 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 20 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 21 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 22 Jamaica
- 23 Money in Jamaica
- 24 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity