i'm planning a research trip (dissertation) to martinique and guadeloupe in the fall, and was wondering if any one had any advice on universities and libraries in the area. i'm trying to cover all angles. please help if you know something about these islands other than the best beaches!
research in martinique/guadeloupe
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 2 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 3 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 4 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 5 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 6 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 7 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 8 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 9 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 10 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 11 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 12 rent a car??
- 13 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 14 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 15 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 16 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 17 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 18 Cuba Opening Up
- 19 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 20 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 21 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 22 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 23 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 24 RIU Antilles Aruba
- 25 Honeymoon destination?