I visited Cuba some time ago (Fidel was still alive and even got to see him during one of his infamously long speeches) via Europe, but with lift of the travel ban visiting this country from the US is now a reality.
With this in mind I've published a blog post with lots of info (visas, requirements, other details) that should be helpful if you're planning on visiting Cuba from the US.
Feel free to ask questions in the comments section, and if you spot an error or have more info to ad please leave it in the comments section so I can update it further- other readers will appreciate it.
This is it: http://www.maitravelsite.com/world-destinations/north-central-south-america/cuba/americans-traveling-cuba/
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 SAFARI BROWSER Errors CONTACT CONTACT ☎1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SU*PP0RT
- 2 Verizon@ eMail ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 3 SAFARI BROWSER Errors CONTACT CONTACT ☎1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SU*PP0RT
- 4 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 5 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 6 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 7 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 8 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 9 Hiking in St. John
- 10 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 11 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 12 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 13 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 14 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 15 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 16 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 17 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife