I visited Cuba some time ago (Fidel was still alive and even got to see him during one of his infamously long speeches) via Europe, but with lift of the travel ban visiting this country from the US is now a reality.
With this in mind I've published a blog post with lots of info (visas, requirements, other details) that should be helpful if you're planning on visiting Cuba from the US.
Feel free to ask questions in the comments section, and if you spot an error or have more info to ad please leave it in the comments section so I can update it further- other readers will appreciate it.
This is it: http://www.maitravelsite.com/world-destinations/north-central-south-america/cuba/americans-traveling-cuba/
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 3 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 4 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 7 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 8 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 9 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 10 Where in DR?
- 11 Honeymoon
- 12 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 13 Curacao times 2
- 14 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 15 Barbados
- 16 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 17 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 18 Help with August trip ideas
- 19 Airport transfer PUJ
- 20 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 21 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 22 New Vacation Advice
- 23 US Virgin Islands
- 24 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 25 Looking for a Great AI Resort and interesting island