I have a separate thread going on regarding various questions about our trip to US and British virgin islands but thought I would start a new thread for a specific question.
We are family of four (2 adults and 2 kids) planning a week long trip to USVI and/or BVI in mid Feb 2016. I looked for accommodation/lodging options at expedia.com which is the only site I looked at. However the options there are pretty limited that fit our budget (< $400 per night).
I have heard of people renting condo/houses but am not sure if they are listed at expedia.com. Could someone please guide me towards gathering information on renting house or condo? Any options on the one of following islands would be helpful: St Thomas, St Johns, Tortola, Virgin Gorda, We would like to avoid staying at St Thomas if possible however.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas