I have a separate thread going on regarding various questions about our trip to US and British virgin islands but thought I would start a new thread for a specific question.
We are family of four (2 adults and 2 kids) planning a week long trip to USVI and/or BVI in mid Feb 2016. I looked for accommodation/lodging options at expedia.com which is the only site I looked at. However the options there are pretty limited that fit our budget (< $400 per night).
I have heard of people renting condo/houses but am not sure if they are listed at expedia.com. Could someone please guide me towards gathering information on renting house or condo? Any options on the one of following islands would be helpful: St Thomas, St Johns, Tortola, Virgin Gorda, We would like to avoid staying at St Thomas if possible however.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visitors
- 2 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 5 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 6 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 7 Ideal wedding island
- 8 Help with small wedding location
- 9 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 10 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 11 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 12 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 13 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 14 St. Croix
- 15 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort