I have a separate thread going on regarding various questions about our trip to US and British virgin islands but thought I would start a new thread for a specific question.
We are family of four (2 adults and 2 kids) planning a week long trip to USVI and/or BVI in mid Feb 2016. I looked for accommodation/lodging options at expedia.com which is the only site I looked at. However the options there are pretty limited that fit our budget (< $400 per night).
I have heard of people renting condo/houses but am not sure if they are listed at expedia.com. Could someone please guide me towards gathering information on renting house or condo? Any options on the one of following islands would be helpful: St Thomas, St Johns, Tortola, Virgin Gorda, We would like to avoid staying at St Thomas if possible however.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 bellsouth Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 bellsouth Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 5 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 6 1st time to Barbados
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 9 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 10 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 11 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 GTC
- 14 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 15 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 16 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 17 Cayman Islands travel report
- 18 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 21 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 22 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 23 Bermuda Travel Report
- 24 Cuba Help
- 25 Cuba via cruise