We are coming to Cayman for a day next week and wanted to rent a car to do some touring. In the past we've always rented at the airport. Does anyone know if any of the rental companies have a site near the cruise port or close to downtown that delivers and returns close to the docks? I know we can hop a cab to rent from the airport, but wondered if we had any options.
Rental cars at cruise port in Cayman?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 2 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 3 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 4 Florida or caribbean
- 5 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 6 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 7 Money in Jamaica
- 8 Death in Paradise
- 9 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 10 50+ where to dance?
- 11 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 12 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 13 dominican republic
- 14 Summer family vacation
- 15 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 16 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 17 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 18 St Martin
- 19 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 20 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 21 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 22 Resort villa suggestions
- 23 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 24 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 25 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??