I've just started looking into organising a rental vehicle for our holiday in Eleuthera this December. We'll be there for a week - is a jeep really necessary or can we make do with a car? I know some of the roads (including ours on banks road) are in pretty bad shape but to what extent?! Any inside info. re. how much we should pay and who we should go through would be much appreciated!! Also - how much should we expect to pay for fuel?
Thanks in advance
Rental car/jeep Eleuthera - help!!
- 1 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 2 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 3 Which island to visit???
- 4 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 5 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 6 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Bermuda Trip
- 12 quiet and relaxing
- 13 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 St.Thomas St. John
- 16 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 17 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 18 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 19 June vacation trip for guys
- 20 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 21 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 22 Honeymoon Help!
- 23 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 24 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 25 Grand Cayman