I've just started looking into organising a rental vehicle for our holiday in Eleuthera this December. We'll be there for a week - is a jeep really necessary or can we make do with a car? I know some of the roads (including ours on banks road) are in pretty bad shape but to what extent?! Any inside info. re. how much we should pay and who we should go through would be much appreciated!! Also - how much should we expect to pay for fuel?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 POGO Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 Havana
- 5 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 6 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 7 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 8 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 9 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 10 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 11 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 14 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 15 Family vacation
- 16 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 17 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 18 PR or USVI
- 19 Havana Hotel
- 20 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 21 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 22 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 23 Cayman Islands Currency
- 24 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 25 Martinique June 4th - 16th