I'm planning a family vacations with infants and kids for Caribbean. I'm looking for a place with white sands and calm and warm water.
I saw a few options in Jamaica. Is it a good destination?
Do anybody know if they have good supermarkets to stocking the villa? About the prices? Any ideas?
About security? I would like to rent a car.
I hope someone with expertise can help me!!
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 fuc : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 HP printer 24*7
- 2 Havana
- 3 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 4 Barbados-how about this place?
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 11 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 12 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 13 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 16 Family vacation
- 17 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 18 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 19 PR or USVI
- 20 Havana Hotel
- 21 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 24 Cayman Islands Currency
- 25 Virgin Gorda BVI