I’m an online grad student and want to move to Curacao for a year. For those who have gone through the process of relocating to Curacao, can you please give me some tips? Of course, I have to look for housing when I arrive and I like to know what the price range is for a flat or two bedroom apartment in Willemstad. It should be in a quite area, in close proximity to a public library and park. What is involved in hooking up utilities? I’m taking my computer with me, is there internet connection available? I also like to cook and bake, do the apartments come with ovens? Is there any additional advise you would like to give a newcomer like me?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 2 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 3 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 4 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 5 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 6 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 7 5 days in Havana
- 8 PR or USVI
- 9 Which Caribbean island?
- 10 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 11 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 12 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 13 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 14 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 15 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 16 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 17 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 18 Scrub Island Resort
- 19 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 20 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 21 Wedding Destinations???
- 22 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 23 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 24 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
- 25 Hospital and doctors in St. Barth