I’m an online grad student and want to move to Curacao for a year. For those who have gone through the process of relocating to Curacao, can you please give me some tips? Of course, I have to look for housing when I arrive and I like to know what the price range is for a flat or two bedroom apartment in Willemstad. It should be in a quite area, in close proximity to a public library and park. What is involved in hooking up utilities? I’m taking my computer with me, is there internet connection available? I also like to cook and bake, do the apartments come with ovens? Is there any additional advise you would like to give a newcomer like me?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Thomas EMS is dangerous
- 2 Turks/ Caicos/ Not Beaches,but where?
- 3 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 4 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 5 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 6 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 7 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 8 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 9 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 10 30th anniversary trip
- 11 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 12 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 13 Bermuda in February or March
- 14 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 15 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 16 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 17 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 18 Safest Islands for Us?
- 19 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 20 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 21 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 22 Narrowing it down
- 23 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 24 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 25 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary