I’m an online grad student and want to move to Curacao for a year. For those who have gone through the process of relocating to Curacao, can you please give me some tips? Of course, I have to look for housing when I arrive and I like to know what the price range is for a flat or two bedroom apartment in Willemstad. It should be in a quite area, in close proximity to a public library and park. What is involved in hooking up utilities? I’m taking my computer with me, is there internet connection available? I also like to cook and bake, do the apartments come with ovens? Is there any additional advise you would like to give a newcomer like me?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 2 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 3 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 4 Cuba in November
- 5 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 6 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 7 Evening temperatures
- 8 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 9 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 10 50th Birthday with Family
- 11 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 12 Birthday Celebration
- 13 DR - All inclusive
- 14 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 15 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 16 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 17 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 18 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 19 Late May Trip
- 20 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 21 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cheers to Beers!
- 24 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 25 any advice about the Cayman Islands?