I’m an online grad student and want to move to Curacao for a year. For those who have gone through the process of relocating to Curacao, can you please give me some tips? Of course, I have to look for housing when I arrive and I like to know what the price range is for a flat or two bedroom apartment in Willemstad. It should be in a quite area, in close proximity to a public library and park. What is involved in hooking up utilities? I’m taking my computer with me, is there internet connection available? I also like to cook and bake, do the apartments come with ovens? Is there any additional advise you would like to give a newcomer like me?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 2 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 3 Overwhelmed....
- 4 Small boat excursion
- 5 Can you tell me where?
- 6 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 7 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 8 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 9 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 10 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 11 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 12 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 13 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 14 Help me to pick an island
- 15 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 16 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 17 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 18 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 19 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 20 Help picking an island!!!!
- 21 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches
- 22 Rent a car on St John - need recommendations
- 23 When to go to El Yunque
- 24 Which beach is quieter? The one at Frangapani or Cuisinart?
- 25 DAY 12 - SUNRISE IN PUNTA CANA, SHOPPING