I’m an online grad student and want to move to Curacao for a year. For those who have gone through the process of relocating to Curacao, can you please give me some tips? Of course, I have to look for housing when I arrive and I like to know what the price range is for a flat or two bedroom apartment in Willemstad. It should be in a quite area, in close proximity to a public library and park. What is involved in hooking up utilities? I’m taking my computer with me, is there internet connection available? I also like to cook and bake, do the apartments come with ovens? Is there any additional advise you would like to give a newcomer like me?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/beaute-lift-cream/
- 2 Help with small wedding location
- 3 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 4 email@example.com
- 5 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 6 Ideal wedding island
- 7 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 8 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 9 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 10 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 11 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 12 St. Croix
- 13 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 14 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 15 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 16 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 17 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion