I’m an online grad student and want to move to Curacao for a year. For those who have gone through the process of relocating to Curacao, can you please give me some tips? Of course, I have to look for housing when I arrive and I like to know what the price range is for a flat or two bedroom apartment in Willemstad. It should be in a quite area, in close proximity to a public library and park. What is involved in hooking up utilities? I’m taking my computer with me, is there internet connection available? I also like to cook and bake, do the apartments come with ovens? Is there any additional advise you would like to give a newcomer like me?
Relocating to Curacao
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 2 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 3 Cuba Opening Up
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 6 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 7 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 8 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 9 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 10 Just back from The Somerset
- 11 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 12 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 13 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 14 Sandals Resorts
- 15 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 16 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 17 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 18 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 19 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 20 Cuba in 10 days
- 21 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 22 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 23 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 24 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 25 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana