I’m an online grad student and want to move to Curacao for a year. For those who have gone through the process of relocating to Curacao, can you please give me some tips? Of course, I have to look for housing when I arrive and I like to know what the price range is for a flat or two bedroom apartment in Willemstad. It should be in a quite area, in close proximity to a public library and park. What is involved in hooking up utilities? I’m taking my computer with me, is there internet connection available? I also like to cook and bake, do the apartments come with ovens? Is there any additional advise you would like to give a newcomer like me?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 불새 ▣ 홈피: 【_v vz338.com_】▼
- 2 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 3 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 6 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 7 1st time to Barbados
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 10 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 11 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 12 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 13 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 14 GTC
- 15 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 16 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 17 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 18 Cayman Islands travel report
- 19 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 22 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 23 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 24 Bermuda Travel Report
- 25 Cuba Help