I’m an online grad student and want to move to Curacao for a year. For those who have gone through the process of relocating to Curacao, can you please give me some tips? Of course, I have to look for housing when I arrive and I like to know what the price range is for a flat or two bedroom apartment in Willemstad. It should be in a quite area, in close proximity to a public library and park. What is involved in hooking up utilities? I’m taking my computer with me, is there internet connection available? I also like to cook and bake, do the apartments come with ovens? Is there any additional advise you would like to give a newcomer like me?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 EPSON@printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 3 Santo domingo airport to Bayahibe- transportation help!
- 4 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 5 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 6 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 7 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 8 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 9 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 10 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 11 Where in DR?
- 12 Honeymoon
- 13 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 14 Curacao times 2
- 15 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 16 Barbados
- 17 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 18 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 19 Help with August trip ideas
- 20 Airport transfer PUJ
- 21 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 22 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 23 New Vacation Advice
- 24 US Virgin Islands
- 25 Where to go January beach bachelorette?