I’m an online grad student and want to move to Curacao for a year. For those who have gone through the process of relocating to Curacao, can you please give me some tips? Of course, I have to look for housing when I arrive and I like to know what the price range is for a flat or two bedroom apartment in Willemstad. It should be in a quite area, in close proximity to a public library and park. What is involved in hooking up utilities? I’m taking my computer with me, is there internet connection available? I also like to cook and bake, do the apartments come with ovens? Is there any additional advise you would like to give a newcomer like me?
Relocating to Curacao
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 2 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 3 Advice needed
- 4 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 7 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 8 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 9 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 10 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 11 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 12 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 13 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 14 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 15 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 16 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 17 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 18 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 21 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 22 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 23 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 24 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 25 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica