What are the reviews for the Reefs at Grand Cayman? It looks like a nice beach but the rooms look a little dated. Has it been well maintained? Is the distance from the "main" area an issue? We plan to rent a car, but I don't want to spend most of my day driving to and from.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Florida or caribbean
- 2 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 3 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 4 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 5 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 6 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 7 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 8 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 9 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 12 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 13 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 14 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 15 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 16 rent a car??
- 17 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 18 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 19 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 20 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 21 Cuba Opening Up
- 22 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 23 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 24 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 25 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?