My wife and I are wanting to go to Curacao in Feb/March. From the research I have done to date I can't seem to find the type of hotel I am looking for. I don't really want to stay at an all-inclusive...I prefer to have a kitchenette and explore the myriad (?) of local fare. I would prefer to stay a short distance away from the city on a nice beach from which we can snorkel. Any suggestions? Can anyone suggest any good websites for Curacao? Most of the ones I have perused don't seem to offer much more information than a limited numbers of hotels. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 2 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 3 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 4 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 5 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 6 Jamaica
- 7 Jamaica all inclusive
- 8 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 9 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 10 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 11 Cuba Opening Up
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 13 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 14 Why Barbados?
- 15 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 16 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 17 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 18 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 19 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 20 Just back from The Somerset
- 21 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 22 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 23 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 24 Sandals Resorts
- 25 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???