I have never been to St. Barts. Have been to SXM two times and greatly enjoyed it. Looking for a good value in accomodations for two of us. We liked L'Hoste Hotel on Orient Beach, SXM very much...small, clean, nicely appointed hotel, great staff, very good value. Please give me your best hotel/accomodation suggestions and..restaurant recommendations also. Also, does everyone fly into the island or do people take the ferry? Thanks for any and all recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 2 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 3 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 4 Cupecoy Beach
- 5 Tips for bahamas
- 6 Vacation Ideas
- 7 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 8 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 9 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 10 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 11 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 12 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 13 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 14 walkable hotels
- 15 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 16 Back from San Juan
- 17 St Thomas
- 18 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 19 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 20 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas