I am planning a short trip to Aruba (5-6 days) in March for my wife and parents along with our 16 month old. We'll be most comfortable if we can find something with a kitchen.
Can you please help me with recommendations for timeshares or otherwise hotels w/ kitchens? My budget would be $200-250 per night for all of us (4 adults+1 baby).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Lucia Sept or October
- 2 cuba via bahamas
- 3 Help me with my Turks & Caicos honeymoon!
- 4 Choosing between Ritz and Hyatt in Aruba
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 7 Need 1 room for family of 5 at fun upscale hotel
- 8 Caribbean holiday in December
- 9 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 10 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 11 Barbados vs Grenada
- 12 need ideas
- 13 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 14 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 15 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 16 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 17 Cuba tour companies
- 18 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 19 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 20 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 21 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 22 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 23 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 24 Weather in Nov
- 25 Virgin Gorda with Kids
Recommendations for timeshare or suite w/ kitchen in Aruba