I am planning a short trip to Aruba (5-6 days) in March for my wife and parents along with our 16 month old. We'll be most comfortable if we can find something with a kitchen.
Can you please help me with recommendations for timeshares or otherwise hotels w/ kitchens? My budget would be $200-250 per night for all of us (4 adults+1 baby).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/neurocet-reviews/
- 2 http://www.cogniqtry.com/revitasence/
- 3 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 4 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 5 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 8 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 9 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 10 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 11 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 12 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 13 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 14 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 15 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 16 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 17 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 18 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 19 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 20 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 21 all inclusive advice
- 22 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 23 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 24 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 25 St Thomas, Curacao, St Croix or San Juan with adult kids?
Recommendations for timeshare or suite w/ kitchen in Aruba