We are looking for recommendations from anyone who has spent time on Bequia. We want to spend under $1000 for a weeks stay. There are 2 of us and we will be there for a little over 2 weeks. We are open to villas, homes, or suites. Does not have to be the Ritz, but we would like running water, clean sheets, flushing toilets, and maybe a small kitchenette to keep food expenses lower. We will be traveling by foot, so close to a beach is a must. We like white sand, and crystal clear waters, with few people! Mostly we eat at small local places, fish is a must, as well as vegetarian. So, within walking distance of small food venues and or a small market. Thanks for the help!
Recommendation for Bequia Accomodations
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 2 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 3 Where to stay on Vieques
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 7 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 8 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 9 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 10 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 11 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 12 Bahamas snorkeling
- 13 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 14 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 15 Wedding Help!
- 16 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 17 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 18 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 19 Islands with great nightlife
- 20 month stay on a caribbean island
- 21 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 22 Ferry to Rum Point
- 23 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 24 Family with infants/toddlers
- 25 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI