We are looking for recommendations from anyone who has spent time on Bequia. We want to spend under $1000 for a weeks stay. There are 2 of us and we will be there for a little over 2 weeks. We are open to villas, homes, or suites. Does not have to be the Ritz, but we would like running water, clean sheets, flushing toilets, and maybe a small kitchenette to keep food expenses lower. We will be traveling by foot, so close to a beach is a must. We like white sand, and crystal clear waters, with few people! Mostly we eat at small local places, fish is a must, as well as vegetarian. So, within walking distance of small food venues and or a small market. Thanks for the help!
Recommendation for Bequia Accomodations
- 1 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 2 St.Thomas St. John
- 3 Which island to visit???
- 4 June vacation trip for guys
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO