We are looking for recommendations from anyone who has spent time on Bequia. We want to spend under $1000 for a weeks stay. There are 2 of us and we will be there for a little over 2 weeks. We are open to villas, homes, or suites. Does not have to be the Ritz, but we would like running water, clean sheets, flushing toilets, and maybe a small kitchenette to keep food expenses lower. We will be traveling by foot, so close to a beach is a must. We like white sand, and crystal clear waters, with few people! Mostly we eat at small local places, fish is a must, as well as vegetarian. So, within walking distance of small food venues and or a small market. Thanks for the help!
Recommendation for Bequia Accomodations
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 2 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 6 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 9 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 10 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 11 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 12 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 Which island?
- 15 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 16 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 17 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 20 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 21 Turks and Caicos problems
- 22 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 23 customs
- 24 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples
- 25 Converting USD to EC currency