I'm going to St. Barth's for 5 days next month with a girlfriend for sun, great food and R&R! We know food can be expensive but don't really know how much to budget (per day) for food and drink. Any thoughts? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 2 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 3 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 4 Help on choosing where to visit
- 5 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 6 which island?
- 7 40th birthday with friends
- 8 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 9 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 10 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 11 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 12 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 13 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 14 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 15 Cuba in November
- 16 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 17 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 18 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 19 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 20 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 21 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 23 Tennis in Aruba question
- 24 christmas in the caribbean
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016