I'm going to St. Barth's for 5 days next month with a girlfriend for sun, great food and R&R! We know food can be expensive but don't really know how much to budget (per day) for food and drink. Any thoughts? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 2 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 3 Jamaica
- 4 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 5 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 6 Help me to pick an island
- 7 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 8 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 9 My New Life !
- 10 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 11 Cuba
- 12 When to go to El Yunque
- 13 Honeymoon Advice
- 14 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 15 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 16 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 17 Conference in Cuba in February
- 18 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 19 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 20 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 21 Small boat excursion
- 22 Overwhelmed....
- 23 Can you tell me where?
- 24 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 25 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE