Me and my girlfriend have planned a trip to Jamaica in the new year. I'm a white guy, and I have a tattoo with the "rasta" colors - red , yellow and green stars.
It may be a dumb question, but I heard that rastafarians frown upon white peoples who wear these colors - whether in clothing or tattoos .
My question is - will i have a problem, or could I encounter a problem because of my tattoo?
Or is this a common misconception?
Rastafarian/Jamaican beliefs - Tattoo question
- 1 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 2 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 3 Family with infants/toddlers
- 4 Ferry to Rum Point
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 Islands with great nightlife
- 7 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 8 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 9 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 10 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 11 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 12 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 13 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 14 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 15 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 16 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 17 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 18 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 19 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 20 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 21 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 22 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 23 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 24 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 25 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales