Me and my girlfriend have planned a trip to Jamaica in the new year. I'm a white guy, and I have a tattoo with the "rasta" colors - red , yellow and green stars.
It may be a dumb question, but I heard that rastafarians frown upon white peoples who wear these colors - whether in clothing or tattoos .
My question is - will i have a problem, or could I encounter a problem because of my tattoo?
Or is this a common misconception?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 2 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 3 St. John Trip Report
- 4 Best Restaurants on Tortola
- 5 No rain in June PLEASE
- 6 Cubarinking water?
- 7 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 8 First time to PR
- 9 Catamaran in BVI Bareboat 12 nights
- 10 Family vacation for divers
- 11 Cuba
- 12 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 13 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 14 Island recommendation
- 15 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 16 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 17 Can I take alcohol?
- 18 Scrub Island Resort
- 19 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 20 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 21 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 22 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 23 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 24 Island advice plz!
- 25 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip