Me and my girlfriend have planned a trip to Jamaica in the new year. I'm a white guy, and I have a tattoo with the "rasta" colors - red , yellow and green stars.
It may be a dumb question, but I heard that rastafarians frown upon white peoples who wear these colors - whether in clothing or tattoos .
My question is - will i have a problem, or could I encounter a problem because of my tattoo?
Or is this a common misconception?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementstry.com/muscle-force-fx/
- 2 First trip to St. Martin
- 3 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 4 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 5 Hotel ideas needed
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 St.Lucia newbie
- 8 Jerk Chicken
- 9 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 10 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 11 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 12 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 13 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 14 aruba fun!!!
- 15 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 16 Peterson
- 17 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 18 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 19 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 20 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Aruba weather
- 23 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 24 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 25 Turks and caicos