Me and my girlfriend have planned a trip to Jamaica in the new year. I'm a white guy, and I have a tattoo with the "rasta" colors - red , yellow and green stars.
It may be a dumb question, but I heard that rastafarians frown upon white peoples who wear these colors - whether in clothing or tattoos .
My question is - will i have a problem, or could I encounter a problem because of my tattoo?
Or is this a common misconception?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help choosing next vacation??
- 2 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 3 First time visitors
- 4 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 5 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 6 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 7 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 8 Ideal wedding island
- 9 Help with small wedding location
- 10 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 11 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 12 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 13 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 14 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 15 St. Croix
- 16 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 17 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 18 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 19 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 20 Island Hopping
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion