Me and my girlfriend have planned a trip to Jamaica in the new year. I'm a white guy, and I have a tattoo with the "rasta" colors - red , yellow and green stars.
It may be a dumb question, but I heard that rastafarians frown upon white peoples who wear these colors - whether in clothing or tattoos .
My question is - will i have a problem, or could I encounter a problem because of my tattoo?
Or is this a common misconception?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba
- 2 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 3 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 4 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 5 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 6 Conference in Cuba in February
- 7 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 8 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 9 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 10 Help me to pick an island
- 11 Small boat excursion
- 12 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 13 Overwhelmed....
- 14 Can you tell me where?
- 15 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 16 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 17 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 18 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 19 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 20 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 21 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 22 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 23 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 24 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 25 Help picking an island!!!!