Me and my girlfriend have planned a trip to Jamaica in the new year. I'm a white guy, and I have a tattoo with the "rasta" colors - red , yellow and green stars.
It may be a dumb question, but I heard that rastafarians frown upon white peoples who wear these colors - whether in clothing or tattoos .
My question is - will i have a problem, or could I encounter a problem because of my tattoo?
Or is this a common misconception?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 2 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 3 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 4 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 5 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 6 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 7 Cuba for 6 days
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 10 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 11 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 12 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 13 Honeymoon Help!!
- 14 when to visit barbados
- 15 Barbados Beaches
- 16 Punta Cana
- 17 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 18 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 19 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 20 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 21 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 22 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 Trouble booking hotels!
- 25 Tropical Island Trip HELP