I'm looking for a quiet undeveloped (un-overdeveloped) island for a short vacay with my husband. We enjoy going to Captiva in Florida, to give an idea of what we like. We don't need shopping or night life.
*no high-rise condos
*pretty, peaceful beach with clear water
*a cute little town area to eat (but doesn't have to be gourmet) and walk around
*maybe some bike/walking paths
*a clean place to stay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 2 BEWARE OF PAUL THERAULT
- 3 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 4 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 5 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 6 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 7 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 8 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 11 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 12 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 13 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 14 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 15 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 16 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 17 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 18 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 19 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 20 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 21 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 22 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 23 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 24 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 25 all inclusive advice