I'm looking for a quiet undeveloped (un-overdeveloped) island for a short vacay with my husband. We enjoy going to Captiva in Florida, to give an idea of what we like. We don't need shopping or night life.
*no high-rise condos
*pretty, peaceful beach with clear water
*a cute little town area to eat (but doesn't have to be gourmet) and walk around
*maybe some bike/walking paths
*a clean place to stay
quiet, undeveloped island with pretty beaches?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Carry on size Bahamas
- 2 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 3 Vacation Ideas
- 4 St John March, where to stay
- 5 The right adults-only resort
- 6 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 7 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 8 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 9 Cupecoy Beach
- 10 Tips for bahamas
- 11 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 12 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 13 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 14 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 15 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 16 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 17 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 18 walkable hotels
- 19 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 20 Back from San Juan
- 21 St Thomas
- 22 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 23 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 24 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 25 Aruba Restaurants