I'm looking for a quiet undeveloped (un-overdeveloped) island for a short vacay with my husband. We enjoy going to Captiva in Florida, to give an idea of what we like. We don't need shopping or night life.
*no high-rise condos
*pretty, peaceful beach with clear water
*a cute little town area to eat (but doesn't have to be gourmet) and walk around
*maybe some bike/walking paths
*a clean place to stay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.prohealthguides.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 2 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 3 St. Thomas EMS is dangerous
- 4 Turks/ Caicos/ Not Beaches,but where?
- 5 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 6 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 7 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 8 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 9 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 10 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 11 30th anniversary trip
- 12 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 13 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 14 Bermuda in February or March
- 15 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 16 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 17 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 18 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 19 Safest Islands for Us?
- 20 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 21 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 22 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 23 Narrowing it down
- 24 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 25 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?