I'm looking for a quiet undeveloped (un-overdeveloped) island for a short vacay with my husband. We enjoy going to Captiva in Florida, to give an idea of what we like. We don't need shopping or night life.
*no high-rise condos
*pretty, peaceful beach with clear water
*a cute little town area to eat (but doesn't have to be gourmet) and walk around
*maybe some bike/walking paths
*a clean place to stay
quiet, undeveloped island with pretty beaches?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for a villa rental
- 2 Where to stay on Vieques
- 3 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 4 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 5 St. Croix and sea grass
- 6 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 7 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 8 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 9 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 10 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 11 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 12 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 13 Tipping at AI
- 14 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 15 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 16 Traveling Solo
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 A Volcanic Paradise
- 19 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 20 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 21 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 22 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 23 St. Kitts, the details
- 24 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 25 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?