Looking to get away in early April (yes, last minute!) - 4/4 to maybe 4/7 or 4/8, 3 or 4 night quick getaway.
I was wondering if anyone can offer suggestions. We just want a cheap option, just to get away for a few days - and we can leave from Albany, NY or from Burlington, VT. Any suggestions on websites or what we can use? We don't care WHERE we go as long as it's clean and safe and can be on a beach. It's hard sifting through the sites because you have to pick a specific destination and we honestly don't care.
Would it be easier to choose a location and try to book separate flight/hotel or condo (airbnb or homeaway type stuff)? Or just doing vacation packages through websites?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 4 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 5 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 6 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 7 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 8 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 9 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 10 40 min layover in CLT
- 11 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 12 Atlantis 1 day
- 13 Atlantis on a budget
- 14 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 15 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 16 St. Barts
- 17 Buses in Aruba
- 18 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 19 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 20 Stingray City Tour
- 21 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April
- 22 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 23 Bahama's outer island
- 24 Living permanently in the Caribbean
- 25 Family Caribbean vacation in the spring