Looking to get away in early April (yes, last minute!) - 4/4 to maybe 4/7 or 4/8, 3 or 4 night quick getaway.
I was wondering if anyone can offer suggestions. We just want a cheap option, just to get away for a few days - and we can leave from Albany, NY or from Burlington, VT. Any suggestions on websites or what we can use? We don't care WHERE we go as long as it's clean and safe and can be on a beach. It's hard sifting through the sites because you have to pick a specific destination and we honestly don't care.
Would it be easier to choose a location and try to book separate flight/hotel or condo (airbnb or homeaway type stuff)? Or just doing vacation packages through websites?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 2 Peterson
- 3 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 6 St.Lucia newbie
- 7 aruba fun!!!
- 8 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 11 Turks and caicos
- 12 Aruba weather
- 13 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 14 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 15 Turks and caicos
- 16 Cruise stop activities
- 17 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 18 Jade Mountain
- 19 Honeymoon Help!!
- 20 Bermuda
- 21 Restaurant Suggestions
- 22 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 23 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 24 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 25 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?