Looking to get away in early April (yes, last minute!) - 4/4 to maybe 4/7 or 4/8, 3 or 4 night quick getaway.
I was wondering if anyone can offer suggestions. We just want a cheap option, just to get away for a few days - and we can leave from Albany, NY or from Burlington, VT. Any suggestions on websites or what we can use? We don't care WHERE we go as long as it's clean and safe and can be on a beach. It's hard sifting through the sites because you have to pick a specific destination and we honestly don't care.
Would it be easier to choose a location and try to book separate flight/hotel or condo (airbnb or homeaway type stuff)? Or just doing vacation packages through websites?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판 모집 ●연결:【kakao: BL45 텔레그램 : kor7m】
- 2 First Caribbean Destination
- 3 Royalton Resorts
- 4 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 5 Nassau Bahamas
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions
- 7 Paradise island in Bahama
- 8 Vacation recommendations
- 9 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 12 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Curaçao and girls?
- 19 Small Carribean Hotel
- 20 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 21 customs questions
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 Biking in Caribbean
- 24 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 25 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba