Looking to get away in early April (yes, last minute!) - 4/4 to maybe 4/7 or 4/8, 3 or 4 night quick getaway.
I was wondering if anyone can offer suggestions. We just want a cheap option, just to get away for a few days - and we can leave from Albany, NY or from Burlington, VT. Any suggestions on websites or what we can use? We don't care WHERE we go as long as it's clean and safe and can be on a beach. It's hard sifting through the sites because you have to pick a specific destination and we honestly don't care.
Would it be easier to choose a location and try to book separate flight/hotel or condo (airbnb or homeaway type stuff)? Or just doing vacation packages through websites?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 2 Cuba Help
- 3 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 4 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 5 Living in the Caribbean
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 8 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 9 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 10 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 11 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 12 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 13 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 14 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 15 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 16 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 17 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 18 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 19 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 20 St. Croix
- 21 St Kitts & Irma
- 22 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 23 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 24 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 25 Barbados