I'm a 28 y.o. woman thinking of travelling alone to St. Bart's next week (short notice) and had two questions:
1) Is a car absolutely necessary for getting around (I'm most likely staying in St. Jean)? Are taxis available?
2) Is St. Bart's "too quiet" to go to alone? I'm mostly looking to relax, but don't want to feel completely isolated.
I've heard conflicting opinions on both questions, so any answers (even conflicting ones!) are most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Negril questions
- 3 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 4 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 5 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 6 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 7 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 8 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 9 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 10 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 11 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 12 Hiking in St. John
- 13 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 14 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 15 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife