I'm a 28 y.o. woman thinking of travelling alone to St. Bart's next week (short notice) and had two questions:
1) Is a car absolutely necessary for getting around (I'm most likely staying in St. Jean)? Are taxis available?
2) Is St. Bart's "too quiet" to go to alone? I'm mostly looking to relax, but don't want to feel completely isolated.
I've heard conflicting opinions on both questions, so any answers (even conflicting ones!) are most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AVG 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT AVG Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!