I'm a 28 y.o. woman thinking of travelling alone to St. Bart's next week (short notice) and had two questions:
1) Is a car absolutely necessary for getting around (I'm most likely staying in St. Jean)? Are taxis available?
2) Is St. Bart's "too quiet" to go to alone? I'm mostly looking to relax, but don't want to feel completely isolated.
I've heard conflicting opinions on both questions, so any answers (even conflicting ones!) are most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 2 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 3 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 4 St.Lucia newbie
- 5 aruba fun!!!
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 8 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 9 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 10 Turks and caicos
- 11 Aruba weather
- 12 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 13 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 14 Turks and caicos
- 15 Cruise stop activities
- 16 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 17 Jade Mountain
- 18 Honeymoon Help!!
- 19 Bermuda
- 20 Restaurant Suggestions
- 21 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 22 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 23 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 24 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 25 Taxi info. Self touring