I'm a 28 y.o. woman thinking of travelling alone to St. Bart's next week (short notice) and had two questions:
1) Is a car absolutely necessary for getting around (I'm most likely staying in St. Jean)? Are taxis available?
2) Is St. Bart's "too quiet" to go to alone? I'm mostly looking to relax, but don't want to feel completely isolated.
I've heard conflicting opinions on both questions, so any answers (even conflicting ones!) are most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Birthday Celebration
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 DR - All inclusive
- 4 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 5 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 6 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 7 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 8 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 9 Late May Trip
- 10 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 11 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Cheers to Beers!
- 14 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 15 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 16 New Years Eve / St John
- 17 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 18 Island Choice
- 19 Aruba Car Rental
- 20 If we loved Cayman...
- 21 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 22 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 23 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 24 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 25 HELP! St Croix or Cancun