Hello, I'm thinking of going to Cayo Coco, Cuba and staying at the Sol Club Cayo Coco Hotel. If anyone has stayed there, would you kindly let me know how your trip/stay there was? I'm interested in how the food was, what the beach was like (were there enough beach chairs etc.), if the water was rough, how the service was at the restaurants/bars there and also, what were the rooms like? (If your room was excellent in particular - may I please have the room number?) Any and all info would be appreciated. Thank you!
Questions about Sol Club Cayo Coco Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 2 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 3 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 4 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 5 Anguilla stay?
- 6 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 7 Cayman Islands in October
- 8 Back from San Juan
- 9 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 10 Kristen- where are you?????
- 11 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 12 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 13 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 14 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 15 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 16 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 17 Puerto Rico
- 18 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 19 Cuba People to People Tours
- 20 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 21 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 22 relaxed beaches in january
- 23 Are you the new future traveler?
- 24 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 25 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?