Hello, I'm thinking of going to Cayo Coco, Cuba and staying at the Sol Club Cayo Coco Hotel. If anyone has stayed there, would you kindly let me know how your trip/stay there was? I'm interested in how the food was, what the beach was like (were there enough beach chairs etc.), if the water was rough, how the service was at the restaurants/bars there and also, what were the rooms like? (If your room was excellent in particular - may I please have the room number?) Any and all info would be appreciated. Thank you!
Questions about Sol Club Cayo Coco Hotel
- 1 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 2 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 3 St.Thomas St. John
- 4 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 5 June vacation trip for guys
- 6 Which island to visit???
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 9 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica