My husband and I just returned from a vacation to Aruba, but I'm already beginning to think about where to vacation next year. I wanted to get everyone's opinions on Grenada. To give you an idea what we are looking for, we love St. John, USVI but weren't so crazy about Aruba. Before we left for Aruba, I read how beautiful its beaches were, but I was sorely disappointed after having seen St. John's beaches. Also, the water in Aruba was not all that clear and had a lot of seaweed. We are looking for a relatively quiet island with nice accomodations and restaurants. We want lush scenery and beautiful, non-rocky beaches with extremely clear water (no seaweed). We also want to feel safe leaving our resort area. Does Grenada fit the bill? Is Grenada considered to be outside the hurricane belt? Are any months more rainy than others? Thanks!
Questions about Grenada
- 1 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 2 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 3 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 4 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 5 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 6 Which island to visit???
- 7 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 8 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 9 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Bermuda Trip
- 14 quiet and relaxing
- 15 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 16 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 17 St.Thomas St. John
- 18 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 19 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 20 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 21 June vacation trip for guys
- 22 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 23 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 24 Honeymoon Help!
- 25 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?