My husband and I just returned from a vacation to Aruba, but I'm already beginning to think about where to vacation next year. I wanted to get everyone's opinions on Grenada. To give you an idea what we are looking for, we love St. John, USVI but weren't so crazy about Aruba. Before we left for Aruba, I read how beautiful its beaches were, but I was sorely disappointed after having seen St. John's beaches. Also, the water in Aruba was not all that clear and had a lot of seaweed. We are looking for a relatively quiet island with nice accomodations and restaurants. We want lush scenery and beautiful, non-rocky beaches with extremely clear water (no seaweed). We also want to feel safe leaving our resort area. Does Grenada fit the bill? Is Grenada considered to be outside the hurricane belt? Are any months more rainy than others? Thanks!
Questions about Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 5 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 6 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 7 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 11 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 12 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 13 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 14 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 15 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 16 Which island?
- 17 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 18 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 19 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 22 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 23 Turks and Caicos problems
- 24 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 25 customs