My husband and I just returned from a vacation to Aruba, but I'm already beginning to think about where to vacation next year. I wanted to get everyone's opinions on Grenada. To give you an idea what we are looking for, we love St. John, USVI but weren't so crazy about Aruba. Before we left for Aruba, I read how beautiful its beaches were, but I was sorely disappointed after having seen St. John's beaches. Also, the water in Aruba was not all that clear and had a lot of seaweed. We are looking for a relatively quiet island with nice accomodations and restaurants. We want lush scenery and beautiful, non-rocky beaches with extremely clear water (no seaweed). We also want to feel safe leaving our resort area. Does Grenada fit the bill? Is Grenada considered to be outside the hurricane belt? Are any months more rainy than others? Thanks!
Questions about Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 2 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 3 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 4 Honeymoon Destination
- 5 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 6 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 7 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 8 shore excursions
- 9 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 10 just be careful
- 11 Restaurants in Aruba
- 12 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 13 Snorkeling
- 14 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 15 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 16 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 17 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 18 Bahamas girls trip
- 19 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 20 Safe for Family
- 21 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 22 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 23 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 24 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 25 Curacao vs Barbados