My husband and I just returned from a vacation to Aruba, but I'm already beginning to think about where to vacation next year. I wanted to get everyone's opinions on Grenada. To give you an idea what we are looking for, we love St. John, USVI but weren't so crazy about Aruba. Before we left for Aruba, I read how beautiful its beaches were, but I was sorely disappointed after having seen St. John's beaches. Also, the water in Aruba was not all that clear and had a lot of seaweed. We are looking for a relatively quiet island with nice accomodations and restaurants. We want lush scenery and beautiful, non-rocky beaches with extremely clear water (no seaweed). We also want to feel safe leaving our resort area. Does Grenada fit the bill? Is Grenada considered to be outside the hurricane belt? Are any months more rainy than others? Thanks!
Questions about Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 2 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 3 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 4 Jamaica help!
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 6 2 weeks in cuba
- 7 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 8 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 9 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 10 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 11 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 12 Jamaica
- 13 Jamaica all inclusive
- 14 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 15 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 16 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 17 Cuba Opening Up
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 19 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 20 Why Barbados?
- 21 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 22 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 23 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 24 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 25 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach