Based on your recommendation, we took our toddler daughter to Turks & Caicos in November and stayed at Regent Palms & 7 Stars and we could not have loved it more! (I often like to split our trip between 2 resorts - it usually feels like 2 vacations). Both resorts were wonderful and different, but personally, Regent Palms was our favorite due to the intimacy of the resort, high service and delicious food.
We are already planning our next Caribbean trip the first week of June (from Seattle) and we would like to try a different island. Where would you recommend based on our love of the gorgeous warm, calm beaches with powder sugar sand of Turks & Caicos? Any particular resort recommendations? Our daughter will be 3 by that point and can use a kids club if there is a good one. I'm eyeing Caneel Bay on St. John but I'm wondering if it will measure up to our Turks & Caicos experience.
I was also debating St. Barts or Anguilla, but I wasn't sure if they were that kid-friendly, or if the weather would be as good in June as St. John.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Curaçao and girls?
- 2 Small Carribean Hotel
- 3 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 4 Punta Cana Excursions
- 5 customs questions
- 6 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 7 Nassau Bahamas
- 8 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 9 Biking in Caribbean
- 10 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 11 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 12 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 13 Help with how long on each island.
- 14 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 15 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 16 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 17 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 18 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 19 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 20 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 21 Hiking in St. John
- 22 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 23 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 24 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 25 Turks Caicos July 19 - Aug 2