Based on your recommendation, we took our toddler daughter to Turks & Caicos in November and stayed at Regent Palms & 7 Stars and we could not have loved it more! (I often like to split our trip between 2 resorts - it usually feels like 2 vacations). Both resorts were wonderful and different, but personally, Regent Palms was our favorite due to the intimacy of the resort, high service and delicious food.
We are already planning our next Caribbean trip the first week of June (from Seattle) and we would like to try a different island. Where would you recommend based on our love of the gorgeous warm, calm beaches with powder sugar sand of Turks & Caicos? Any particular resort recommendations? Our daughter will be 3 by that point and can use a kids club if there is a good one. I'm eyeing Caneel Bay on St. John but I'm wondering if it will measure up to our Turks & Caicos experience.
I was also debating St. Barts or Anguilla, but I wasn't sure if they were that kid-friendly, or if the weather would be as good in June as St. John.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 2 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 3 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 4 Cuba via cruise
- 5 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 6 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 7 Cuba Help
- 8 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 9 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 10 Living in the Caribbean
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma