Based on your recommendation, we took our toddler daughter to Turks & Caicos in November and stayed at Regent Palms & 7 Stars and we could not have loved it more! (I often like to split our trip between 2 resorts - it usually feels like 2 vacations). Both resorts were wonderful and different, but personally, Regent Palms was our favorite due to the intimacy of the resort, high service and delicious food.
We are already planning our next Caribbean trip the first week of June (from Seattle) and we would like to try a different island. Where would you recommend based on our love of the gorgeous warm, calm beaches with powder sugar sand of Turks & Caicos? Any particular resort recommendations? Our daughter will be 3 by that point and can use a kids club if there is a good one. I'm eyeing Caneel Bay on St. John but I'm wondering if it will measure up to our Turks & Caicos experience.
I was also debating St. Barts or Anguilla, but I wasn't sure if they were that kid-friendly, or if the weather would be as good in June as St. John.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 예시 게임 ☞◇접 속 : v vz338.com ☞◇
- 2 Family of 5 undecided island
- 3 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 4 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 7 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 8 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 9 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 10 Tortola next week
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 13 DR vs. Mexico
- 14 Surf Fly Fishing
- 15 Christmas 2017
- 16 Honeymoon Help!!
- 17 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 18 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 19 All inclusive
- 20 BVI trip questions
- 21 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 22 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 23 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 family resort ideas?