Based on your recommendation, we took our toddler daughter to Turks & Caicos in November and stayed at Regent Palms & 7 Stars and we could not have loved it more! (I often like to split our trip between 2 resorts - it usually feels like 2 vacations). Both resorts were wonderful and different, but personally, Regent Palms was our favorite due to the intimacy of the resort, high service and delicious food.
We are already planning our next Caribbean trip the first week of June (from Seattle) and we would like to try a different island. Where would you recommend based on our love of the gorgeous warm, calm beaches with powder sugar sand of Turks & Caicos? Any particular resort recommendations? Our daughter will be 3 by that point and can use a kids club if there is a good one. I'm eyeing Caneel Bay on St. John but I'm wondering if it will measure up to our Turks & Caicos experience.
I was also debating St. Barts or Anguilla, but I wasn't sure if they were that kid-friendly, or if the weather would be as good in June as St. John.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ° ↑ ° 바카라사이트° ↑ ° BUS97.COM ° ↑ ° 카지노게임종류
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 4 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 7 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 8 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 9 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 10 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 11 40 min layover in CLT
- 12 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 13 Atlantis 1 day
- 14 Atlantis on a budget
- 15 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 16 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 17 St. Barts
- 18 Buses in Aruba
- 19 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 20 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 21 Stingray City Tour
- 22 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April
- 23 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 24 Bahama's outer island
- 25 Living permanently in the Caribbean