Im thinking in staying in legal private homes while in Cuba and I was wondering if anyone has had trouble when putting this down on your tourist card?I have gotten very conflicting info on the matter and Im not sure of who to believe?some say you must have 3 nights booked in a hotel..others say you can write the adress of a private home..all replys are greatly appreciated
Putting down the Adress of a Private home on your cuban tourist card..
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 2 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 3 Jamaica to Other Island
- 4 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 5 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 6 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 7 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 8 swim up rooms
- 9 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 10 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 11 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 12 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 13 St. John USVI
- 14 Which Island?
- 15 Carribean vacation with infant
- 16 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 17 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 18 Cayman Islands in October
- 19 things to do in Nassau
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 22 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 23 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 24 Best island for early to mid November
- 25 snorkle choices in Antigua