Im thinking in staying in legal private homes while in Cuba and I was wondering if anyone has had trouble when putting this down on your tourist card?I have gotten very conflicting info on the matter and Im not sure of who to believe?some say you must have 3 nights booked in a hotel..others say you can write the adress of a private home..all replys are greatly appreciated
Putting down the Adress of a Private home on your cuban tourist card..
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla Beaches
- 2 Mid October Honeymoon
- 3 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 4 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 5 Cuba help!
- 6 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 7 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 8 Rent a car?
- 9 LIAT Air
- 10 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 11 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 12 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 13 Any good cruises from Port Canaveral
- 14 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 15 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 16 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 17 50+ where to dance?
- 18 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 19 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 20 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 21 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 22 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 23 Chinungunya Mosquitos
- 24 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 25 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios