I have been thinking of ideas for my "graduation trip" and I was set on St. Kitts until a friend of mine just went to Punta Cana and said it was amazing. My parents have a timeshare so hotels are not a concern. This trip will be at the end of my graduate degree so I'm looking for relaxation mainly and would be going around the first week in june. Anyone have any suggestions? even if it's a different island. . .
Punta Cana vs. St. Kitts
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 2 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 3 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 4 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 5 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 6 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 7 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 8 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 11 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 12 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 13 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 14 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 15 rent a car??
- 16 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 17 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 18 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 19 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 22 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 23 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 24 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 25 RIU Antilles Aruba