My husband and I just booked a week trip in September to the Gran Bahia Ambar in Punta Cana. I'm curious if anybody else has stayed there and how they enjoyed the place. Any recommendations on restaurants/ excursions/ or insider tips?
How do most people handle tipping in an all-inclusive?
Punta Cana - Gran Bahia Ambar
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 2 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 3 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 4 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 5 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 6 St. Croix and sea grass
- 7 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 8 Antigua or St Martin
- 9 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 10 montego bay
- 11 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 12 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 13 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 14 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 15 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 16 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 17 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 18 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 19 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 20 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 21 Get info about weather.
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 24 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 25 Water/beach conditions in Barbados