I'm planning a family get together in Punta Cana in January, 2014. This is going to be a 5 star vacation - first class all the way. I've researched the various villas available for rent and need help deciding which area is preferable: Cap Cana around the Punta Espada golf course or a villa in the Punta Cana Resort and Club area. One is closer to the airport, so wondering about noise? Also which has the better amenities and beaches? Anyone have experience with both?
Punta Cana: Cap Cana or Punta Cana Resort & Club?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 3 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 4 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 5 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 6 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 7 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 8 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 9 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 10 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 11 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 12 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 13 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 14 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 15 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 18 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 19 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 20 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 21 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 22 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 23 Which island?
- 24 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 25 A week in TCI, and some questions