I booked a vacation package, but it doesn't include airport transfers. Should we pre-book a shuttle through a tour company such as Viator ($37.50 USD for 2 people one-way) or just take regular taxi?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/blackcore-edge-testosterone/
- 2 http://guidemesupplements.com/dermessence/
- 3 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 4 aruba planning advice
- 5 Move to grand cayman
- 6 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 7 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 8 Malaria Punta Cana
- 9 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 10 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 11 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 12 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 13 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 14 New Destination
- 15 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 16 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 17 Bahamas help
- 18 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 19 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 20 Vacation suggestion, please
- 21 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 22 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 23 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 24 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 25 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?