Hello folks! I am looking for suggestions on a good All Inclusive in Punta Cana for our Honeymoon. Our criteria would be: Adult only (or close to it), pretty good food, nice beach, friendly staff and sunsets. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Punta Cana A.I. Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 2 Antigua or St Martin
- 3 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 4 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 5 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 6 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 7 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 8 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 9 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 10 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 11 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 12 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 13 Get info about weather.
- 14 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 17 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 18 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 19 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 20 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 21 LIAT Air
- 22 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 23 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 24 Need help again!!
- 25 relaxed beaches in january