A group of friends and I are currently trying to plan a grad trip to Punta Cana in August. None of us have visited DR before and as such, we don't really have a clue as to where we should stay.
We are looking for a resort that is safe, is on the beach, and has a good disco. I've visited debbie's domincan page but reading through the reviews, very few talk of travelling with teens.
If anyone has any ideas or has travelled with teens to punta cana, you're input would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 온라인바카라 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 피쉬게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 피쉬바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 17 Cayman Islands travel report
- 18 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 21 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 22 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 23 Bermuda Travel Report
- 24 Cuba Help
- 25 Cuba via cruise