We are looking to book our honeymoon in July 2016. We are working with a travel agent. She has recommended Iberostar and Ocean Blue (within our budget). We are looking to spens about 7 nights in late July for about $2500 total. She's given us 4 resort choices: the two I just listed, Caribe Club Princess and Be Live.
Has anyone stayed at any of these resorts? Can you recommend any? What kind of tours/ excursions do they offer? How far is everything from any of them?
My fiancé and I are in our mid twenties. We like to zip line, ride ATV or dunbuggies, tour and sight see (history, museums, island myths). Are there any herbal gardens? We took a tour of a Rastafarian's garden in Jamaica, we absolutely loved it!
I appreciate anything you can tell or suggest to us.
P.s. Food and service are VERY important to us. Please share your experiences.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 4 Family of 5 undecided island
- 5 Christmas 2017
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 Honeymoon Help!!
- 8 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 9 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 10 All inclusive
- 11 BVI trip questions
- 12 DR vs. Mexico
- 13 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 family resort ideas?
- 18 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 19 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 20 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 21 First time to Puerto Rico
- 22 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 23 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 24 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 25 Cuba with preschooler in April