We are looking to book our honeymoon in July 2016. We are working with a travel agent. She has recommended Iberostar and Ocean Blue (within our budget). We are looking to spens about 7 nights in late July for about $2500 total. She's given us 4 resort choices: the two I just listed, Caribe Club Princess and Be Live.
Has anyone stayed at any of these resorts? Can you recommend any? What kind of tours/ excursions do they offer? How far is everything from any of them?
My fiancé and I are in our mid twenties. We like to zip line, ride ATV or dunbuggies, tour and sight see (history, museums, island myths). Are there any herbal gardens? We took a tour of a Rastafarian's garden in Jamaica, we absolutely loved it!
I appreciate anything you can tell or suggest to us.
P.s. Food and service are VERY important to us. Please share your experiences.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 when to visit barbados
- 2 Honeymoon Help!!
- 3 Barbados Beaches
- 4 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 5 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 Punta Cana
- 8 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 9 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 10 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 11 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 12 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 13 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 14 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 15 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 Trouble booking hotels!
- 18 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 19 Airport transfer PUJ
- 20 Bahama's outer island
- 21 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 22 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 23 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 24 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 25 40 min layover in CLT