We are looking to book our honeymoon in July 2016. We are working with a travel agent. She has recommended Iberostar and Ocean Blue (within our budget). We are looking to spens about 7 nights in late July for about $2500 total. She's given us 4 resort choices: the two I just listed, Caribe Club Princess and Be Live.
Has anyone stayed at any of these resorts? Can you recommend any? What kind of tours/ excursions do they offer? How far is everything from any of them?
My fiancé and I are in our mid twenties. We like to zip line, ride ATV or dunbuggies, tour and sight see (history, museums, island myths). Are there any herbal gardens? We took a tour of a Rastafarian's garden in Jamaica, we absolutely loved it!
I appreciate anything you can tell or suggest to us.
P.s. Food and service are VERY important to us. Please share your experiences.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Help
- 2 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 3 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 4 Cuba via cruise
- 5 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 6 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 7 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 8 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 11 Living in the Caribbean
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma