We are looking to book our honeymoon in July 2016. We are working with a travel agent. She has recommended Iberostar and Ocean Blue (within our budget). We are looking to spens about 7 nights in late July for about $2500 total. She's given us 4 resort choices: the two I just listed, Caribe Club Princess and Be Live.
Has anyone stayed at any of these resorts? Can you recommend any? What kind of tours/ excursions do they offer? How far is everything from any of them?
My fiancé and I are in our mid twenties. We like to zip line, ride ATV or dunbuggies, tour and sight see (history, museums, island myths). Are there any herbal gardens? We took a tour of a Rastafarian's garden in Jamaica, we absolutely loved it!
I appreciate anything you can tell or suggest to us.
P.s. Food and service are VERY important to us. Please share your experiences.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 켑틴프라이드 릴게임 ↘접속:'kss998.com'↘
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 4 Which Caribbean island?
- 5 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 6 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 7 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 8 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 9 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 10 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right