I would like to take my seventeen year old grandson to Puertro Rico this summer. We will have about five to six days there. He has relatives there that he has never met. Where would be a good place to stay? Hotel or apartment? He loves history, markets, comic books, swimming, trying new foods.
Puerto Rico with grandson in tow!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 2 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Salt Kettle House to close
- 6 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 7 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 8 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 9 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 10 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 11 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 12 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 13 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Why Barbados?
- 16 Cayman Islands in October
- 17 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 20 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 21 all-inclusive or villa?
- 22 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 23 San Juan Hotel
- 24 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 25 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?