I would like to take my seventeen year old grandson to Puertro Rico this summer. We will have about five to six days there. He has relatives there that he has never met. Where would be a good place to stay? Hotel or apartment? He loves history, markets, comic books, swimming, trying new foods.
Puerto Rico with grandson in tow!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 2 The best spots in St. Kitts
- 3 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 4 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 5 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 6 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 7 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 8 Barbados question where to stay
- 9 Barbados Ferry Service
- 10 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 11 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 12 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 13 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 14 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 15 Caribbean with grown kids
- 16 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 17 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 18 Driving in Aurba
- 19 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 20 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 21 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 22 Restaurant in Aruba
- 23 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 24 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 25 Providenciales Airport