Hi - My husband & I are travelling to PR for five days at the end of February and are at a loss as to where to stay. San Juan doesn't really appeal to us (I've been there before) as it's more urban that we're seeking for this trip. We live in Chicago and are looking to "get away from it all" and hope to find a place that's relaxing with some fun things to do in the area. We're hoping for some place relatively laid back with a cool beach bar or something like that. We've considered Isabela, Luquillo and the Embassy Suites Dorado, but really unsure what to do. Thoughts? Really appreciate your opinions. Thanks in advance.
Puerto Rico - where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 2 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 3 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 4 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 5 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 6 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 9 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 10 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 15 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 16 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 17 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 18 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 19 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 20 Which island?
- 21 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 22 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 23 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 24 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 25 Crime in Providenciales TCI