Hi - My husband & I are travelling to PR for five days at the end of February and are at a loss as to where to stay. San Juan doesn't really appeal to us (I've been there before) as it's more urban that we're seeking for this trip. We live in Chicago and are looking to "get away from it all" and hope to find a place that's relaxing with some fun things to do in the area. We're hoping for some place relatively laid back with a cool beach bar or something like that. We've considered Isabela, Luquillo and the Embassy Suites Dorado, but really unsure what to do. Thoughts? Really appreciate your opinions. Thanks in advance.
Puerto Rico - where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 2 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 3 Jamaica vs The DR
- 4 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 5 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 6 celebrating 40
- 7 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Where to go in February/March
- 10 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 11 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 12 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 13 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 14 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 15 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 16 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 17 Which island?
- 18 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 22 St. Croix and sea grass
- 23 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 24 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 25 Bahamas Resort