I have a question regarding Puerto Rico's public transportation. I'm going there next month for 3 weeks. I would like to visit: Old San Juan, Arecibo, Isabella, Camuy Cave, Ponce, and Fajardo. Is there a a reliable bus(buses) that can take me to these places?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 2 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 3 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 4 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 5 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 6 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 7 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 8 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 9 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 10 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 11 Cuba in November
- 12 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 13 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 14 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 15 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 16 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 17 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 18 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 19 Tennis in Aruba question
- 20 christmas in the caribbean
- 21 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 22 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 23 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 24 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 25 Jamaica