I have a question regarding Puerto Rico's public transportation. I'm going there next month for 3 weeks. I would like to visit: Old San Juan, Arecibo, Isabella, Camuy Cave, Ponce, and Fajardo. Is there a a reliable bus(buses) that can take me to these places?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판 모집 ☏☏도메인:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】
- 2 Rent Oceanfront Villa with Staff
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 How to get to Havanna
- 5 Cuba Help
- 6 Cuba via cruise
- 7 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 12 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 13 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 14 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 15 Living in the Caribbean
- 16 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 17 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 18 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 19 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 20 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 21 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 22 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 23 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 24 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 25 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018