We love vacations that are not all inclusive. We enjoy getting away from it all and exploring places on our own. We don't like "luxurious" - just comfortable. We have been married 3 years and love to go to a remote island in Maine where there is not much to do but enjoy nature, the people, and the quiet. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 2 Cuba Help
- 3 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 4 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 5 Living in the Caribbean
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 8 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 9 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 10 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 11 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 12 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 13 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 14 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 15 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 16 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 17 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 18 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 19 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 20 St. Croix
- 21 St Kitts & Irma
- 22 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 23 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 24 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 25 Barbados