We love vacations that are not all inclusive. We enjoy getting away from it all and exploring places on our own. We don't like "luxurious" - just comfortable. We have been married 3 years and love to go to a remote island in Maine where there is not much to do but enjoy nature, the people, and the quiet. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 4 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 5 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 6 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 7 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 8 Tennis in Aruba question
- 9 christmas in the caribbean
- 10 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 11 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 12 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 13 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 14 Jamaica
- 15 Money in Jamaica
- 16 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 17 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 18 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 19 Atlantis in Nassau
- 20 Off Beaten Path from Atlantis
- 21 10 Great Days in Guadeloupe
- 22 My week in Guadeloupe
- 23 Guadeloupe in January
- 24 Aruba All Inclusive?
- 25 Back from Turks, last night!