I'm looking for some advice on hotels in Puerto Rico. I'm planning a family trip to celebrate my parents' 60th birthdays in early May (it will be my mom and dad, as well as my brother and me - both in our mid 20s). I was initially thinking we would stay at the Ritz Carlton, but as I read more about it, am getting concerned that there aren't many food/drink options in the area outside of the hotel. Is this true? Would we be better off staying at the Marriott Stellaris or La Concha? (I have Marriott rewards points so am leaning towards staying at a Marriott hotel.) Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 2 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 3 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 4 Tortola next week
- 5 Summer trip
- 6 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 7 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 8 DR vs. Mexico
- 9 Surf Fly Fishing
- 10 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 11 Family of 5 undecided island
- 12 Christmas 2017
- 13 Honeymoon Help!!
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 15 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 16 All inclusive
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 19 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 20 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 21 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 22 family resort ideas?
- 23 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?