I'm looking for some advice on hotels in Puerto Rico. I'm planning a family trip to celebrate my parents' 60th birthdays in early May (it will be my mom and dad, as well as my brother and me - both in our mid 20s). I was initially thinking we would stay at the Ritz Carlton, but as I read more about it, am getting concerned that there aren't many food/drink options in the area outside of the hotel. Is this true? Would we be better off staying at the Marriott Stellaris or La Concha? (I have Marriott rewards points so am leaning towards staying at a Marriott hotel.) Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 USA YAHOO Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 3 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 4 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 5 Havana
- 6 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 7 Barbados-how about this place?
- 8 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 9 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 10 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 11 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 12 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 13 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 14 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 15 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 16 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 19 Family vacation
- 20 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 21 PR or USVI
- 22 Havana Hotel
- 23 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report