I'm looking for some advice on hotels in Puerto Rico. I'm planning a family trip to celebrate my parents' 60th birthdays in early May (it will be my mom and dad, as well as my brother and me - both in our mid 20s). I was initially thinking we would stay at the Ritz Carlton, but as I read more about it, am getting concerned that there aren't many food/drink options in the area outside of the hotel. Is this true? Would we be better off staying at the Marriott Stellaris or La Concha? (I have Marriott rewards points so am leaning towards staying at a Marriott hotel.) Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 2 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 3 BVI trip questions
- 4 Curaçao and girls?
- 5 Small Carribean Hotel
- 6 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 7 Punta Cana Excursions
- 8 customs questions
- 9 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 10 Nassau Bahamas
- 11 Biking in Caribbean
- 12 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 13 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 14 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 15 Help with how long on each island.
- 16 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 17 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 18 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 19 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 20 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 21 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 22 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 23 Hiking in St. John
- 24 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 25 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018