I'm looking for some advice on hotels in Puerto Rico. I'm planning a family trip to celebrate my parents' 60th birthdays in early May (it will be my mom and dad, as well as my brother and me - both in our mid 20s). I was initially thinking we would stay at the Ritz Carlton, but as I read more about it, am getting concerned that there aren't many food/drink options in the area outside of the hotel. Is this true? Would we be better off staying at the Marriott Stellaris or La Concha? (I have Marriott rewards points so am leaning towards staying at a Marriott hotel.) Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 2 BVI trip questions
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 5 aruba fun!!!
- 6 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 7 Peterson
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 10 St.Lucia newbie
- 11 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 12 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 13 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 14 Turks and caicos
- 15 Aruba weather
- 16 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 17 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 18 Turks and caicos
- 19 Cruise stop activities
- 20 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 21 Jade Mountain
- 22 Honeymoon Help!!
- 23 Bermuda
- 24 Restaurant Suggestions
- 25 Havana Cuba for 2 days