I am in the process of planning our honeymoon for June 2013 to Puerto Rico. I've done some research and read a few blogs from past travelers.
A little but about us-we are in our late twenties and would like a relaxing and romantic honeymoon with a few days of fun and excitement!
This is what I've come up with so far-
The first couple of days stay in Vieques at Hacienda Tamarindo. We plan on getting a rental car-is this easy to drive to from the airport?
After that we'll stay in a condo rented from vrbo and then the last few days at the Gallery Inn in Old San Juan.
Any recommendations for what to see/eat/do at those 3 spots? And we would like to go out for drinks and dancing one night-what is the best place for that?
For excursions we would really like to do a zipline, dinner cruise, and hike.
I appreciate any advice or suggesstions...thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 2 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 3 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 4 Bermuda-Catamarran
- 5 Providenciales Review
- 6 Bermuda, Puerto Rico or somewhere else?
- 7 Cuba in 5 days?
- 8 Groupon Tours
- 9 Providenciales Airport
- 10 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 11 Numero 1 guest House
- 12 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 13 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 14 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 17 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 18 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 19 turks caicos
- 20 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 21 Curacao
- 22 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 23 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 24 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 25 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter