I am in the process of planning our honeymoon for June 2013 to Puerto Rico. I've done some research and read a few blogs from past travelers.
A little but about us-we are in our late twenties and would like a relaxing and romantic honeymoon with a few days of fun and excitement!
This is what I've come up with so far-
The first couple of days stay in Vieques at Hacienda Tamarindo. We plan on getting a rental car-is this easy to drive to from the airport?
After that we'll stay in a condo rented from vrbo and then the last few days at the Gallery Inn in Old San Juan.
Any recommendations for what to see/eat/do at those 3 spots? And we would like to go out for drinks and dancing one night-what is the best place for that?
For excursions we would really like to do a zipline, dinner cruise, and hike.
I appreciate any advice or suggesstions...thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 2 St. Thomas EMS is dangerous
- 3 Turks/ Caicos/ Not Beaches,but where?
- 4 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 5 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 6 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 7 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 8 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 9 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 10 30th anniversary trip
- 11 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 12 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 13 Bermuda in February or March
- 14 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 15 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 16 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 17 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 18 Safest Islands for Us?
- 19 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 20 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 21 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 22 Narrowing it down
- 23 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 24 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 25 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary