I am in the process of planning our honeymoon for June 2013 to Puerto Rico. I've done some research and read a few blogs from past travelers.
A little but about us-we are in our late twenties and would like a relaxing and romantic honeymoon with a few days of fun and excitement!
This is what I've come up with so far-
The first couple of days stay in Vieques at Hacienda Tamarindo. We plan on getting a rental car-is this easy to drive to from the airport?
After that we'll stay in a condo rented from vrbo and then the last few days at the Gallery Inn in Old San Juan.
Any recommendations for what to see/eat/do at those 3 spots? And we would like to go out for drinks and dancing one night-what is the best place for that?
For excursions we would really like to do a zipline, dinner cruise, and hike.
I appreciate any advice or suggesstions...thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 2 Military honeymoon
- 3 Honeymoon August 2016
- 4 Solo female traveller over xmas time
- 5 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 6 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 7 which caribbean island/town for beachfront close to town
- 8 St. Thomas airport to ferry to Tortola
- 9 car rental in tortola
- 10 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 11 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 12 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 13 Canadian money exchange ??
- 14 Help choosing an island
- 15 Safe, family friendly Island
- 16 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 17 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 18 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 19 Family trip to Jamaica
- 20 Vieques Island
- 21 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 22 Best island for food and beaches
- 23 Cuba tour companies
- 24 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 25 Resort rent out for wedding