I am in the process of planning our honeymoon for June 2013 to Puerto Rico. I've done some research and read a few blogs from past travelers.
A little but about us-we are in our late twenties and would like a relaxing and romantic honeymoon with a few days of fun and excitement!
This is what I've come up with so far-
The first couple of days stay in Vieques at Hacienda Tamarindo. We plan on getting a rental car-is this easy to drive to from the airport?
After that we'll stay in a condo rented from vrbo and then the last few days at the Gallery Inn in Old San Juan.
Any recommendations for what to see/eat/do at those 3 spots? And we would like to go out for drinks and dancing one night-what is the best place for that?
For excursions we would really like to do a zipline, dinner cruise, and hike.
I appreciate any advice or suggesstions...thank you in advance!
Puerto Rico Honermoon Itinerary Help Please
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 2 Mid October Honeymoon
- 3 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 4 Cuba help!
- 5 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 6 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 7 Rent a car?
- 8 Anguilla Beaches
- 9 LIAT Air
- 10 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 11 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 12 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 13 Any good cruises from Port Canaveral
- 14 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 15 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 16 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 17 50+ where to dance?
- 18 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 19 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 20 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 21 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 22 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 23 Chinungunya Mosquitos
- 24 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 25 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios