I am in the process of planning our honeymoon for June 2013 to Puerto Rico. I've done some research and read a few blogs from past travelers.
A little but about us-we are in our late twenties and would like a relaxing and romantic honeymoon with a few days of fun and excitement!
This is what I've come up with so far-
The first couple of days stay in Vieques at Hacienda Tamarindo. We plan on getting a rental car-is this easy to drive to from the airport?
After that we'll stay in a condo rented from vrbo and then the last few days at the Gallery Inn in Old San Juan.
Any recommendations for what to see/eat/do at those 3 spots? And we would like to go out for drinks and dancing one night-what is the best place for that?
For excursions we would really like to do a zipline, dinner cruise, and hike.
I appreciate any advice or suggesstions...thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Croix
- 2 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 3 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 4 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 5 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 6 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 7 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 8 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 9 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 10 Island Hopping
- 11 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 12 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 13 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Havana restaurants
- 16 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 17 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 18 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 19 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 20 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 21 Getting away in June
- 22 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 23 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 24 A Week In Cuba
- 25 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed