I am in the process of planning our honeymoon for June 2013 to Puerto Rico. I've done some research and read a few blogs from past travelers.
A little but about us-we are in our late twenties and would like a relaxing and romantic honeymoon with a few days of fun and excitement!
This is what I've come up with so far-
The first couple of days stay in Vieques at Hacienda Tamarindo. We plan on getting a rental car-is this easy to drive to from the airport?
After that we'll stay in a condo rented from vrbo and then the last few days at the Gallery Inn in Old San Juan.
Any recommendations for what to see/eat/do at those 3 spots? And we would like to go out for drinks and dancing one night-what is the best place for that?
For excursions we would really like to do a zipline, dinner cruise, and hike.
I appreciate any advice or suggesstions...thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementsbag.com/addex-iq/
- 2 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 3 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 4 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 5 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 6 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 7 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 8 Looking for destination suggestions
- 9 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 10 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 11 Any suggestions??
- 12 Gustavia stay
- 13 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 14 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 15 My week in Guadeloupe
- 16 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 17 Which Island?
- 18 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 19 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 20 Freeport, Bahamas
- 21 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 22 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 23 Freeport Hotel
- 24 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 25 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?