I am in the process of planning our honeymoon for June 2013 to Puerto Rico. I've done some research and read a few blogs from past travelers.
A little but about us-we are in our late twenties and would like a relaxing and romantic honeymoon with a few days of fun and excitement!
This is what I've come up with so far-
The first couple of days stay in Vieques at Hacienda Tamarindo. We plan on getting a rental car-is this easy to drive to from the airport?
After that we'll stay in a condo rented from vrbo and then the last few days at the Gallery Inn in Old San Juan.
Any recommendations for what to see/eat/do at those 3 spots? And we would like to go out for drinks and dancing one night-what is the best place for that?
For excursions we would really like to do a zipline, dinner cruise, and hike.
I appreciate any advice or suggesstions...thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 LEXMARK@printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 3 Santo domingo airport to Bayahibe- transportation help!
- 4 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 5 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 6 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 7 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 8 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 9 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 10 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 11 Where in DR?
- 12 Honeymoon
- 13 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 14 Curacao times 2
- 15 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 16 Barbados
- 17 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 18 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 19 Help with August trip ideas
- 20 Airport transfer PUJ
- 21 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 22 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 23 New Vacation Advice
- 24 US Virgin Islands
- 25 Where to go January beach bachelorette?