I am in the process of planning our honeymoon for June 2013 to Puerto Rico. I've done some research and read a few blogs from past travelers.
A little but about us-we are in our late twenties and would like a relaxing and romantic honeymoon with a few days of fun and excitement!
This is what I've come up with so far-
The first couple of days stay in Vieques at Hacienda Tamarindo. We plan on getting a rental car-is this easy to drive to from the airport?
After that we'll stay in a condo rented from vrbo and then the last few days at the Gallery Inn in Old San Juan.
Any recommendations for what to see/eat/do at those 3 spots? And we would like to go out for drinks and dancing one night-what is the best place for that?
For excursions we would really like to do a zipline, dinner cruise, and hike.
I appreciate any advice or suggesstions...thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 2 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 3 Weather in Nov
- 4 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 5 Fishing for ideas
- 6 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 7 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 8 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 9 Travel Insurance
- 10 First time cruiser to USVI
- 11 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 12 Cuba
- 13 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 14 Restaurants in Aruba
- 15 long enough layover in SJU?
- 16 The Color of the Water
- 17 Confused what to chose
- 18 Bermuda in Late August
- 19 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 20 Travel from St. Martin to St. Thomas
- 21 Beach hoilday, 8m old baby in August?
- 22 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 23 Caribbean in March 2016
- 24 All Inclusive Villas in the Caribbean
- 25 Cuba tour company