I've had such great luck with suggestions from fodor's forum that I am yet again asking for help.
I will be visiting San Juan, Puerto Rico in late January with my friend and would like to know what are the sights I must not miss while I am there?
We will be in the Condado area and wanted to check out the following things.
1. El Yunque National Forest
2. Bio Bay
3. Cavernas de Camuy
4. Old San Juan
I would like to know while visiting these areas would I:
1) need a tour guide?
2) need tickets or have to pay to see these areas?
3) is it wiser/cheaper to rent a car there to visit these areas? or some other form of transportation? (although looking into it I didn't find any local transportation to el yunque bio bay or the cavernas. But again I am ill informed)
4) is this all too extensive for 5 days? (we are college students from nyc and very used to walking everywhere so we don't mind the walking or hiking)
and lastly I would greatly appreciate it if there are any restaurants or other sights around the area that you'd recommend! anything wallet friendly would be great as we are students but we are also willing to splurge here and there!! this would be my first trip out of United States in a decade so I am quite a rookie!
THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 네임드사다리 사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 3 Havana
- 4 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 9 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 10 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 13 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 14 Family vacation
- 15 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 16 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 17 PR or USVI
- 18 Havana Hotel
- 19 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 20 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 21 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 22 Cayman Islands Currency
- 23 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 24 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 25 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions