I will be crusing to San Juan in July with my huband and 9 year old son. We will not be getting to San Juan unitl 3pm and leave at 11pm. I realize this is not ieal to only have one day. We are looking to do some sightseeing on our own. I know the rainforest is out because we will get tere too late. Any suggestions? We would like to see Old San Juan and maybe a beach but also open to other ideas. Willing to take a cab or public transportation but want something easy from the port. Thanks in advance.
puerto rico cruise
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Realize the product additional by simply looking
- 2 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 3 Best island for early to mid November
- 4 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 5 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 8 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 9 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 12 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 13 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 16 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 17 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 18 Which Island?
- 19 Cuba in 10 days
- 20 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 21 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 22 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 23 Aruba Car Rental Insurance
- 24 BEST reef snorkeling in Cozumel, Cost Maya or Roatan ???
- 25 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?