My wife and I are planning a honeymoon over New Year's. In our research, we came across Puerto Plata. Does anyone know about this place in the Dominican Republic? Has anyone been there? The prices seem to be quite respectable. Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for destination suggestions
- 2 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 3 Charter of a yacht
- 4 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 5 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 6 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 7 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 8 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 9 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 10 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 11 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 12 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 13 Any suggestions??
- 14 Gustavia stay
- 15 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 16 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 17 My week in Guadeloupe
- 18 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 19 Which Island?
- 20 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 21 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 22 Freeport, Bahamas
- 23 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 24 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 25 Freeport Hotel