we are a family with kids age 9 and 11 , and we will be in T&C in April for 6 days.
We have chosen to stay near Sapodilla Beach Bay & Chalk Sound.
Now we understand the beach by Sapodillay is fairly quiet and toddler friendly, but as our kids can swim and enjoy waves, we would like to spend time on Grace Bay Beach where . We will rent a car during our trip so this is not an issue
We understand Beaches offers a day pass but at $200 per adult without counting kids, this is not something we think its worth the expense, no matter how many activities are part of the 'package'.
Now, we would like to know if resorts on Grace Bay will let you access their beach or pool if you buy lunch at their pool/casual restaurants.
1) Would it be possible lets say at the Alexandra Resort if you are a customer of their "Asu on the Beach" restaurant ? would anyone familiar with Grace Bay hotels know ?
What about The Regent Palms, Somerset and Grace Bay Club ? any others
2) we are mostly interested in access to pool, would you know of any resort on Grace Bay besides Beaches ( way too expensive btw) offering a pass ? we are looking for options to be official day guests, we would never pretend to be overnight guests it goes without saying,
3) is there a breakfast place you recommend which is on or Grace Bay Beach ?
4) if we are to use the public beach access only, which are your top 2 recommendations on Grace Bay area ? the idea would be that we bring our own chairs/umbrella but we would have lunch at a nearby resort restaurant and spend the day at Grace Bay Beach ? Would there be waves there
5) best spot to snorkel without having to take a boat trip. beginners/kids friendly would be a plus .
I could find a detailed map here.
but I am obviously looking for TCI experts and locals advice to recommend me where to go based on what was indicated above. I would really appreciate all suggestions/comments you have.
Looking forward to go there in a couple of weeks.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 2 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 5 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 6 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 7 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 40 min layover in CLT
- 10 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 11 Atlantis 1 day
- 12 Atlantis on a budget
- 13 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 14 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 15 St. Barts
- 16 Buses in Aruba
- 17 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 18 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 19 Stingray City Tour
- 20 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April
- 21 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 22 Bahama's outer island
- 23 Living permanently in the Caribbean
- 24 Family Caribbean vacation in the spring
- 25 Cuba | Havana,Varadero 2017