we are a family with kids age 9 and 11 , and we will be in T&C in April for 6 days.
We have chosen to stay near Sapodilla Beach Bay & Chalk Sound.
Now we understand the beach by Sapodillay is fairly quiet and toddler friendly, but as our kids can swim and enjoy waves, we would like to spend time on Grace Bay Beach where . We will rent a car during our trip so this is not an issue
We understand Beaches offers a day pass but at $200 per adult without counting kids, this is not something we think its worth the expense, no matter how many activities are part of the 'package'.
Now, we would like to know if resorts on Grace Bay will let you access their beach or pool if you buy lunch at their pool/casual restaurants.
1) Would it be possible lets say at the Alexandra Resort if you are a customer of their "Asu on the Beach" restaurant ? would anyone familiar with Grace Bay hotels know ?
What about The Regent Palms, Somerset and Grace Bay Club ? any others
2) we are mostly interested in access to pool, would you know of any resort on Grace Bay besides Beaches ( way too expensive btw) offering a pass ? we are looking for options to be official day guests, we would never pretend to be overnight guests it goes without saying,
3) is there a breakfast place you recommend which is on or Grace Bay Beach ?
4) if we are to use the public beach access only, which are your top 2 recommendations on Grace Bay area ? the idea would be that we bring our own chairs/umbrella but we would have lunch at a nearby resort restaurant and spend the day at Grace Bay Beach ? Would there be waves there
5) best spot to snorkel without having to take a boat trip. beginners/kids friendly would be a plus .
I could find a detailed map here.
but I am obviously looking for TCI experts and locals advice to recommend me where to go based on what was indicated above. I would really appreciate all suggestions/comments you have.
Looking forward to go there in a couple of weeks.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 3 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 4 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 5 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 6 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 7 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 8 Hiking in St. John
- 9 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 10 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 11 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 12 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 13 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 14 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 15 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 16 Where in DR?
- 17 Honeymoon
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 21 Barbados
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 23 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 24 Help with August trip ideas
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ