Can anyone tell me what to expect at the airport? Looks like they recently performed renovations. Do things run relatively smoothly?
I see something called "VIP Flyers Club" which offers what looks like a fancier waiting area and a fast track through customs and security for a pretty penny. Is that worth looking into? Traveling back to US on day after Thanksgiving and don't want to miss that connection in Miami.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 LEXMARK Printer 1:800:681:7208 Installation Contact LEXMARK Tec*h care
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!