Quite a few people are advising us against flying out of Providenciales Airport on a Saturday if possible, as it is supposedly a real mess. Last year, we flew home on a Friday and it was fine, but know people who flew out othe next day (Saturday) and said it was a real nightmare. We are going again this year, and before I book the flight, am wondering if anyone can shed any light on flying OUT of Provo on Friday or Sunday vs. Saturday? I've heard the Saturday thing more than once. Any info?
Providenciales Airport on Saturdays
- 1 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 2 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 3 St.Thomas St. John
- 4 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 5 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 6 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 7 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 8 June vacation trip for guys
- 9 Which island to visit???
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 12 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 13 Honeymoon Help!
- 14 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 15 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 16 Grand Cayman
- 17 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 18 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 19 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 20 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 21 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 22 quiet and relaxing
- 23 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 24 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 25 All Inclusive for small children?