Quite a few people are advising us against flying out of Providenciales Airport on a Saturday if possible, as it is supposedly a real mess. Last year, we flew home on a Friday and it was fine, but know people who flew out othe next day (Saturday) and said it was a real nightmare. We are going again this year, and before I book the flight, am wondering if anyone can shed any light on flying OUT of Provo on Friday or Sunday vs. Saturday? I've heard the Saturday thing more than once. Any info?
Providenciales Airport on Saturdays
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 2 Wedding Help!
- 3 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 4 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 5 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 6 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 7 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 8 Islands with great nightlife
- 9 month stay on a caribbean island
- 10 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 11 Where to stay on Vieques
- 12 Ferry to Rum Point
- 13 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 14 Family with infants/toddlers
- 15 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 16 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 17 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 18 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 19 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 20 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 21 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 22 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 23 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 24 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 25 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?