We will be on a Carib. cruise soon and would like to know if cabbies are waiting for passengers as they disembark. We found it alot easier and far less expensive to get a private cab last year on our Med. cruise vs. the excursions offered by the cruise line. Private cabs were readily available in Med. ports but what about Carib. ports? Are they available? Thanks, Larry
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 2 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 5 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 6 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 7 St. Croix and sea grass
- 8 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 9 Antigua or St Martin
- 10 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 11 montego bay
- 12 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 13 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 14 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 15 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 16 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 17 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 18 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 19 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 20 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 21 Get info about weather.
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 24 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 25 Water/beach conditions in Barbados