After reading through some guide books, it appears there are several highly regarded resorts that take up an entire island (Petite St. Vincent, Palm Island). The idea is very appealing. Anyone have any thoughts about any of these? We like the idea of avoiding the tourist scene, so the abscence of shopping, nightlife, etc. is a plus rather than a minus. We would be traveling from Baltimore, and some of these places look like 4-hop journeys. Any info would be appreciated.
Private Islands in the Grenedines?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 2 Cuba in 10 days
- 3 Salt Kettle House to close
- 4 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 5 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 6 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 7 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 8 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 9 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 10 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 11 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 12 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 13 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 14 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 15 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 16 Why Barbados?
- 17 Cayman Islands in October
- 18 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 21 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 22 all-inclusive or villa?
- 23 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 24 San Juan Hotel
- 25 Help me narrow it down, please!