After reading through some guide books, it appears there are several highly regarded resorts that take up an entire island (Petite St. Vincent, Palm Island). The idea is very appealing. Anyone have any thoughts about any of these? We like the idea of avoiding the tourist scene, so the abscence of shopping, nightlife, etc. is a plus rather than a minus. We would be traveling from Baltimore, and some of these places look like 4-hop journeys. Any info would be appreciated.
Private Islands in the Grenedines?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 2 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 3 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Islands with great nightlife
- 6 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 7 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 8 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 9 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 10 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 11 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 12 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 13 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 14 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 15 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 16 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 17 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 18 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 Beaches Turks question
- 21 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 22 Curacao - where to stay
- 23 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 24 May Honeymoon
- 25 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada