We plan to do a day trip to Vieques including the Bio Bay tour and don't want to stay overnight in Vieques. From what I read, you need to stay overnight if you want to do the Bio Bay tour since the ferry leaves at 6pm for Fajardo. Is there a private charter boat company I could pay that would transport us to Vieques and back to Fajardo on the same day? We don't want to book with East Wind Catamaran since we don't want the dinner and the rum drinks they offer. We can book the Bio Bay tour with other company for only $30 p/p. We have a big group so getting a private charter boat is feasible. Does anyone know of a private charter boat to recommend us that would take us back to Fajardo at night? Also is Island Adventures a good company to do Bio Bay tour? We don't want to kayak and electric boat is better for us. Thanks in advance...
Private charter boat to Vieques from Fajardo??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 2 Cuba Opening Up
- 3 Jamaica all inclusive
- 4 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 5 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 6 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 7 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 8 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 9 Just back from The Somerset
- 10 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 11 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 12 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 13 Sandals Resorts
- 14 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 15 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 16 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 17 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 18 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 19 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 20 Cuba in 10 days
- 21 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 22 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 23 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 24 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 25 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana