We plan to do a day trip to Vieques including the Bio Bay tour and don't want to stay overnight in Vieques. From what I read, you need to stay overnight if you want to do the Bio Bay tour since the ferry leaves at 6pm for Fajardo. Is there a private charter boat company I could pay that would transport us to Vieques and back to Fajardo on the same day? We don't want to book with East Wind Catamaran since we don't want the dinner and the rum drinks they offer. We can book the Bio Bay tour with other company for only $30 p/p. We have a big group so getting a private charter boat is feasible. Does anyone know of a private charter boat to recommend us that would take us back to Fajardo at night? Also is Island Adventures a good company to do Bio Bay tour? We don't want to kayak and electric boat is better for us. Thanks in advance...
Private charter boat to Vieques from Fajardo??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 2 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 3 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 4 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 5 The best spots in St. Kitts
- 6 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 7 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 8 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 9 Barbados question where to stay
- 10 Barbados Ferry Service
- 11 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 12 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 13 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 14 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 15 Caribbean with grown kids
- 16 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 17 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 18 Driving in Aurba
- 19 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 20 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 21 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 22 Restaurant in Aruba
- 23 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 24 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 25 Providenciales Airport